Customer Service 866.965.0400

Quick Pics after 2 Bucket and

07RS4

Question

21 answers to this question

If you have a spill, doesn't liquid seep through the seams where the tiles meet? I suppose you could pick the tiles up in the area of the spill and get it cleaned up.

Also for those that wash their cars indoors (not me, mind you), how would that work?

Not that I've ever noticed. At work, wen I was down in the shop, we used a ride on zamboni every Friday that dumped water, scrubbed, and picked the water back up. The floor was down for years, and when it was pulled up to facilitate re-organization there was no issues at all with the floor underneath (concrete).

In a home garage, if you ever get a spill that would concern you, then you can just pull up the tiles and check. It only takes a second, but I don't think it would ever be an issue to be honest. You can also buy a sealer to go over the tiles that makes them shiny and better looking. I didn't get it because I was worried about it being slippery and I didn't want it to start peeling.

Thanks Dylan.

If you use the paint, PLEASE be sure that you take your time and do the prep work properly. The paint or 2 part epoxy type, can easily peel and bubble if not prepped properly. It will creates a mess that is virtually impossible to repair without tons of labor. When done right on the other hand, it looks great.

These tiles are great, come in tons of colors and designs, and are virtually impervious to any type of chemical you will ever put on them. If they can last in our shop at work with Hydraulic Fluid, Gear Oil, Solvents, Cleaners and just about anything else you can think of, then they will hold up in a home garage. They will sen you FREE samples if you want to see what the colors look like.

If you have a spill, doesn't liquid seep through the seams where the tiles meet? I suppose you could pick the tiles up in the area of the spill and get it cleaned up.

Also for those that wash their cars indoors (not me, mind you), how would that work?

Agree on the B8 too....meh. The B5 and B7 look the best to me. I do however like the C7 and C6 over the C5. I don't care for the D4 at ALL. The D3 and D2 are classic IMO.

Your RS4 looks mighty awesome. Diggin' that floor too. I can't decide on the garage floor paint or the mats like that. I'm thinking floor paint will be better for my garage because we get so many leaves in the fall. The debris would get caught in all the 'holes'.

Thanks Dylan.

If you use the paint, PLEASE be sure that you take your time and do the prep work properly. The paint or 2 part epoxy type, can easily peel and bubble if not prepped properly. It will creates a mess that is virtually impossible to repair without tons of labor. When done right on the other hand, it looks great.

These tiles are great, come in tons of colors and designs, and are virtually impervious to any type of chemical you will ever put on them. If they can last in our shop at work with Hydraulic Fluid, Gear Oil, Solvents, Cleaners and just about anything else you can think of, then they will hold up in a home garage. They will sen you FREE samples if you want to see what the colors look like.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the B8 platform either. Yeah, I plan on keeping it for a while, pretty much has the best of all worlds. I love the fact they are limited production and only imported them for 2 years.....

Agree on the B8 too....meh. The B5 and B7 look the best to me. I do however like the C7 and C6 over the C5. I don't care for the D4 at ALL. The D3 and D2 are classic IMO.

Your RS4 looks mighty awesome. Diggin' that floor too. I can't decide on the garage floor paint or the mats like that. I'm thinking floor paint will be better for my garage because we get so many leaves in the fall. The debris would get caught in all the 'holes'.

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

The B7's are by far the best looking out of the years...I HATE what they did with the B8's and now the 2013 refresh.....Yuck. Hold on to that, especially being an RS4 guys like me will pay dearly for one in a few years.

I love that color too, how it has just a hint of blue in it.

I have two ?'s..Where did you get the Audi flag and why isnt it tinted? :jester:

RS4 :drool:

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the B8 platform either. Yeah, I plan on keeping it for a while, pretty much has the best of all worlds. I love the fact they are limited production and only imported them for 2 years.

The banners, haha. Yeah, I actually have three of them, because my car is usaully parked in the other garage, I have black one in there. This white one, and another black one that just came in yesterday that I actually forgot about. I got 2 of them for around $10, and the last one that just came in was $3 with $8 for shipping. All on EBAY. If you want one I can send you one. I have no need for 3.

Love the pooh chair!

(I have a Dora the Explorer one... haha)

The cars not bad either ;)

Hahaha, yeah that's my sons. He uses it when I'm detailing and he wants to spend time with dad:cheers:

Gorgeous Dave!! Well done bro. Lovely car, and a clean garage you have, my friend!!

Thanks Chase!

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

The B7's are by far the best looking out of the years...I HATE what they did with the B8's and now the 2013 refresh.....Yuck. Hold on to that, especially being an RS4 guys like me will pay dearly for one in a few years.

I love that color too, how it has just a hint of blue in it.

I have two ?'s..Where did you get the Audi flag and why isnt it tinted? :jester:

RS4 :drool:

Dave, awesome looking car and sweet looking garage. Liking the flooring and wall color, goes well.

Thanks Chas, appreciate it man! I actually took the grey floor tile in to Lowes so they could match it with the paint. It did a decent job of color matching. Now the issue is, with one 4' bank of lights, and the garage door opener bulbs, it's dark as hell at night. I need my halogens just to vacuum!

Thank you Mark, but your stabbing me in the chest right now;), just kidding. It's not the A or the S. I went through the A4, then a Stage 2 S4 and it just wasn't enough:rockon:

At least you don't have people mistaking your car for a BMW. :) Car (and garage) look great Dave.

Looks really good Dave, love the A4/S4 Audi's.

Thank you Mark, but your stabbing me in the chest right now;), just kidding. It's not the A or the S. I went through the A4, then a Stage 2 S4 and it just wasn't enough:rockon:

Here's a little background on the Racing Sport line, courtesy of Wiki....

quattro GmbH, AUDI AGs high performance private subsidiary, creates even higher performance versions, known by their "RS" badging. The "RS" initials are taken from the German: RennSport - literally translated as "racing sport". RS is Audi's highest performance 'top-tier' trim level, positioned distinctly above the "S" ("Sport") specification level of Audi's regular model range.

Audi RS cars are some of the most powerful vehicles ever offered by Audi. The Audi RS6 5.0 TFSI quattro, for instance, is more powerful than the Audi S8 5.2 FSI quattro.<SUP id=cite_ref-Quattro25_0-2 class=reference>[1]</SUP>

Available for limited time scales, on a restricted model range, these "RS" models are wholly designed, developed and produced in-house by Audi AG's high performance private subsidiary company, quattro GmbH, at its Neckarsulm factory,<SUP id=cite_ref-1 class=reference>[2]</SUP> and usually have a wider bodyshell (sometimes informally referred to as 'widebody') to allow for a wider front- and rear-axle track.

All "RS" cars pioneer some of Audi's latest and most advanced technology and engineering prowess, therefore, "RS" cars could be described as "halo vehicles".

There used to be only one RS model in production at a time, but recently<SUP style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap" class="noprint Inline-Template">[when?]</SUP> Audi has revised its politics and decided to make more than one RS model at a time, claiming that "customers want them, then why not give it to them".

Archived