Customer Service 866.965.0400

Merry Christmas Adam, this is for you and the gang.

Sandalwood

Question

Update: Here are some pics of the finished painting before I ship it off. Hope you all enjoy it! :2thumbs:

web.jpg

photocopy2-1.jpg

---------------

I'm not sure what thread this would go under, but I figured I'd throw it in here!

Adam, I'd just like to personally thank you for doing what you love. As a painter, I know first hand it's not always easy to follow your dreams. I'm sure all of us here on the Adam's forum can agree that you have made it a lot easier for us to engage in one of the things we love, which is detailing cars.

By the same token, I also love to paint. Over my winter break off from Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD), I've been working on a little christmas gift for you and the gang at Adams.

I tried to get it done in time for Christmas, but oil paints are a monster of their own, and I really didn't want to rush it. There are a few places I need to touch up on the top half, and a lot of work to be done on the bottom half haha. I should have it finished up and ready to ship by the end of the year though. I will update with pictures for everyone when I have.

I did want to share my progress so far with you guys today.

Here are a few pictures of the early stages:

photo-9.jpg

photocopy.jpg

photocopy2.jpg

photocopy3.jpg

IMG_0633.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone! :thumbsup:

Thanks guys, positive feedback is one of my favorite rewards of painting. Constructive criticism is a close second :jester:

I love just staying up late at night and painting; it's very therapeutic- much like detailing. :2thumbs:

That is incredible dude. Now you need to let someone commission an Americana container.

Adam's products are trademarked :patriot:

Well friends, I must say, Tim's artwork looks even more amazing in person!

Tim, I called to thank you, and the number listed on the package was your Mom....what a sweetheart! She is a proud Mom....FYI....rightfully so!

Tim, thank you very, very much, and this artwork is now in my office, next to my desk....check the photos here:

:thumbsup:

Well friends, I must say, Tim's artwork looks even more amazing in person!

Tim, I called to thank you, and the number listed on the package was your Mom....what a sweetheart! She is a proud Mom....FYI....rightfully so!

Tim, thank you very, very much, and this artwork is now in my office, next to my desk....check the photos here:

:thumbsup:

Thanks for all the kind words. I got your voicemail, I was in class when you called. I called you back on friday I believe, but you were out for the weekend.

Glad it found a place to hang :D It was a lot of fun to paint. I love painting translucent objects, and reflections.

Archived