Customer Service 866.965.0400

So everyone was right--This stuff rocks!

TahoeJoe

Bought a Porter Cable for myself with the basic three step system. I will be getting busy soon where I will be quiet busy so I went a bit faster than normal with this application. After the severe swirl remover on my black Tahoe, I saw a few swirls, but thought that no product is perfect. Then on to the swirl and haze remover where I saw less swirls. After finishing with the fine machine polish, I was simply amazed! The nasty swirls that have irritated me ever since buying my used Tahoe were nearly all gone. I compared the completed work to the untreated areas --- What a difference! Even after a bit of a rushed job, these products rocked! Adam's products have outperformed the detail shop that I sent it to a couple years back. I have now ordered the Super VRT and grit guards and look forward to years of business with Adams. Thanks Adam's.....After reading what people say about your great products, I can now be one of them too! ROCK ON!!! :rockon:

welcome just remember once you get it finished you need to maintain that finish so you dont get swirls back. 2 bucket wash w/grit guards good mitt and the great white drying towel will all help in keeping that finish swirl free. Of course pics are always welcome so please dont forget to share once your ride is all done.

"Even after a bit of a rushed job, these products rocked! "

And next time you put the polisher to the paint, go a little more slowly and watch them ALL disappear. You might be able to get everything out with the SHR and FMP.

Washing it carefully (2 buckets/2 wash pads/2 grit guards) keeps the swirls away as long as possible.

It's easy to be happy about the products after you have used them. It's part of how the addiction starts. :)

Ok, I just have to share this.. I'm looking at the pics and see a fine layer of dust all over the truck... so just before I post anything I take my finger and wipe the lcd.... and magically the dust goes bye-bye... glad TJ posted these so I know I need to clean my screen... rofl :2thumbs:

Archived