Customer Service 866.965.0400

Liza

xlr8rvette

My daughter , Liza, passed away 1 year ago today. She died from breast cancer at age 42.

I want to again thank Adam, Dylan, Adam's Polish and the Adams Forum Community for their moral and financial support. Your response was phenominal ! I truly wish the end result had turned out different. You guys and gals are outstanding. Its not only about shiney cars, but life itself.......THANK YOU !!!!!!

We are doing okay. Grandson, Sebastian, when initially told Liza had gone to see God in Heaven said "well tell God to send my mommy back". Jorge her husband truly misses her as we all do. We take trips to visit as often as can (5 hours, maybe 4 in Vette ). Jorges Mom is living with Jorge and Sebastian. This helps alot. She's trying to get her permanent visitors visa from Mexico to stay here. ( if anyone deserves to stay she does. This seems to be going well). My youngest daughter, Andrea, is visiting now. They were here 3 days last week. Sebastian's birthday is February 17 and we and alot of the family will be there.

Again, thank you and the Adams Team for what you did to help and for remembering and caring !!

Bill

I have lots of cancer in my family. Both my mom and mom-in-law had breast cancer, but survived. My dad and both of his brothers died of cancer.

(It doesn't bode well for me, but I don't drink or smoke and try to eat decently most of the time so hopefully I can prevent it.)

I just can't imagine losing my daughter though.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Wow... how time has flown. I can't believe its been a year already.

I hope that the family is doing well and that the time has soothed the hurt some as with the loss of someone you love it never really ever goes away completely.

All the best to you and those who loved Liza.

^ I can't say it better than this. :grouphug:

Archived