Customer Service 866.965.0400

Evolution of the Adam's Microfiber Towel!

Z71_Denali

Question

i just got my weekend special, microfiber bundle, and got to comparing some of the towels in the bundle to my older ones. thought this might be interesting enough to post:

the Adam's Microfiber Towel!

507bade4.jpg

the ol' blue single soft towel, followed by the revised smaller version, and then came the white towels... first the double soft and then the single soft!

the Great White Drying Towel and Waterless Wash Towel!

468dd90a.jpg

174fed98.jpg

notice the older towels have a smaller waffle pattern. the newer ones are also MUCH softer! my paint approves the change :thumbsup:

The Glass Cleaning Towel!

628d3cc0.jpg

i think there's a glass towel design older than what i have, but i've got the ol'blue, then the resized smaller blue, and then came the new green ones!

and finally the Edgeless Utility Towel!

3eca0743.jpg

i don't think the original design stuck around too long cuz my old ones have an edge. the new ones also have a different weave that feels much softer.

i bet some of you folks have some 'antiques' still laying around...

17 answers to this question

I don't see the yellow microfiber that was being used before the blue towels....???

i figured i didn't have all of the originals. i started my collection back in '09

if anyone has any "antique" Adam's towels, post them up! its always interesting to see how things have changed over time!

and +1,000,000 on the newest ones being the best!

thanks for the thread. A relative newbie here but did get some old but still good blue MF from XQIZT Mike Thanks.

<TABLE style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=5 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR title="Post 270112" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1>Looking at our MF selection currently offered...moreso the GWT, Singles and Doubles...WOW

Impressive, and really, I have yet to see better MF towels anywhere.

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>Yesterday 09:59 PM</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=5 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR title="Post 270112" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1>Looking at our MF selection currently offered...moreso the GWT, Singles and Doubles...WOW

Impressive, and really, I have yet to see better MF towels anywhere.

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>Yesterday 09:59 PM</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Archived