Customer Service 866.965.0400

COVERAGE: Adam's @ Scottsdale Auction Week 2012

918c561d.png

Photo and video coverage direct from Scottsdale Auction week, including Gooding & Co, RM, Russo & Steele, and of course Barrett Jackson.

This year in addition to the annual Arizona Detail Clinic the Adam's team will be there to watch our very own 1966 GTO cross the block (lot# 696.2)

Check back often starting the evening of January 18th for pictures and daily updates from the show.

To see the pictures from 2010 please visit: http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/media-results-previous-clinics-shows/9987.htm?highlight=barrett+jackson+2011

Well Look what I came across today while I was out at Barrett Jackson

IMG_20120117_141550.jpgIMG_20120117_141536.jpgIMG_20120117_141556.jpgIMG_20120117_141628.jpg

and what Definitely gave it away that it was Adam's GTO:

IMG_20120117_141643.jpg

The single soft MF Towel in the front seat..

The paint looks amazing in person, I can't believe the paint on some of the cars out there how bad it is. But this thing was immaculate!

Guest Sarah@Adams

So what color is my new '67 Nova? You did buy me one because I didn't get to go, didn't you Dylan?

Gotta love this... :lol:

881d7b0c.jpg

Looks like it was a lot of fun.....Big a$$ car show with a lot of cool cars. Thanks for all the pics Dylan.

I should clarify exactly how big this is... all those pictures (aside from the GTO on the block) were form only 1 tent a barrett. I still have 4 more tents and all the main hall stuff to walk thru... and the other auctions at gooding, RM, and Russo.

LMAO @ the Mothers d00d holding the bottle of DS!

Awesome pics Dylan, looks like you guys are having a great time!

As our team was surrounding the car and making sure no one from mothers or megs touched it that guy wanted to chack out what we were using... LOL... I couldn't help but grab a sneaky pic :D

So what color is my new '67 Nova? You did buy me one because I didn't get to go, didn't you Dylan?

Just ship the briefcase full of money and I'll start placing bids!

Sitting in the airport bar waiting for my flight... 200+/- pictures from the last couple days still uploading... if they're not ready by the time I board the plane I'll get them up when I get home.

Thanks for following my uploads everyone. Auction week was another absolute blast and I rolled out of bed every morning I was here thankful that my job affords me the opportunity to come to such things and spectate. Can't wait until next year!

Sitting in the airport bar waiting for my flight... 200+/- pictures from the last couple days still uploading... if they're not ready by the time I board the plane I'll get them up when I get home.

Thanks for following my uploads everyone. Auction week was another absolute blast and I rolled out of be every morning I was here thankful that my job affords me the opportunity to come to such things and spectate. Can't wait until next year!

Thanks Dylan for posting all the pics, and yes you are very fortunate to have a job that affords you these type of opportunities.:thumbsup:

Archived