Customer Service 866.965.0400

Will Adam's Glass Cleaner remove Quick Sealant....

07 z-oh-6

Question

14 answers to this question

Ohhh, good question Mark.

Dylan will respond with verses from Chemistry textbooks:lol: and more eliquent answers for you I'm sure...but.

I'm going to go out and on a limb and say it would take alot of Glass Cleaner to remove the sealant. I have used the Glass Sealant on my windows, and the Glass cleaner really has no affect on the Glass Sealant like Matt said. I'm sure it reduces the life but not by much.

That being said, how much more or less durable is the Quick Sealant than the Glass Sealant, I haven't seen a test yet. But if my memory serves me correctly, the Glass Cleaner is really mild stuff, but very affective.

I'll let the man give us a clear, consise answer about the make-up of both products.

IT DOES NOT WORK! at all.

When i did the mini it was all over, i tried glass cleaner and that didnt work. I also tried a bit of alchohol and it worked but I ran out. So i tried stoners invisi-glass and it worked like a champ! (still had near a full can, then i tried adams so it became a paperweight! :) good for removing the sealant off the windows though!

IT DOES NOT WORK! at all.

When i did the mini it was all over, i tried glass cleaner and that didnt work. I also tried a bit of alchohol and it worked but I ran out. So i tried stoners invisi-glass and it worked like a champ! (still had near a full can, then i tried adams so it became a paperweight! :) good for removing the sealant off the windows though!

Just to clarify, Adam's Glass Cleaner will not remove Quick Sealant from windows, but Stoners Invisible glass will?

are you wondering, because you got some overspray of QS on the glass? if thats the case just keep a single soft in your pocket and when your putting the QS down, if you get some on the glass, just wipe it off immediately before it cures. no reason to actually use it on the glass, thats what Glass Sealant is for! :thumbsup:

That would be the alcohol content most likely stripping the sealant, no alcohol in our juice!

As to the original question... degrade some? Yes. Remove completely in one use? I doubt it.

Haven't done any testing, but based on the makeup of the chemicals I'd say you're good to use glass cleaner a few times, then refresh your sealant coating.

That would be the alcohol content most likely stripping the sealant, no alcohol in our juice!

As to the original question... degrade some? Yes. Remove completely in one use? I doubt it.

Haven't done any testing, but based on the makeup of the chemicals I'd say you're good to use glass cleaner a few times, then refresh your sealant coating.

Perfect answer, thanks. :rockon:

I just ordered three cans of this to stock up for the spring... I am AMAZED how this stuff is lasting on my wife's Enclave which sits outside 24/7 right now.

This stuff will get used more than anything for my vehicles.

Chris

Archived