Customer Service 866.965.0400

A new member hello from Pa.!

awgee68

Hi all, just a short greeting to say I appreciate the existence of this forum & product line. Having been an Amsoil dealer/user for 26 yrs, I like having a higher quality product available as Adams is.

Welcome Michael! We used to have an Amsoil dealership, simply for the shop use. Great products!

Adam's is top notch! Made in USA too!

York is a fun town. Used to be a good cruisin place. I haven't been there in over a decade. I went to school in Lebanon, so hung out a lot in Lancaster and York.

Welcome! I'm right across the river from you in Lancaster and I'm the infamous other half to StormChaser. :)

Amsoil dealer eh? I'm in need of some motor oil... Always have used Amsoil in the Jeep and now the G8 and love their products! The motor oil alone saved my engine after I had an oil line blow! :willy: Always nice to have a fellow Jeeper on board. You go to Rausch Creek or the PA Jeep Show at all?

Adams is also the best out there for car care, hands down, bar none. Hope you can make it out to the clinic!

Thanx to all other members, I am impressed with this forum & its responses. I plan to attend the clinic @ Thompson Racing & hope to attend the Detail King Institute soon to get up to speed in this great hobby & hopefully become a rewarding dealership. I retire in March & this would fit my needs perfectly as a mobile enterprise in the short term & ultimately with a manageable facility in my area. I am into Triumph & HD motorcycles with an interest in street machines that I hope to serve as a supplier.

The potential here is big with the street rod nats, musclecar madness & many other shows & meets thruout the summer in the York area. Anyone passing thru is welcome to look me up via my email @ awgee68@yahoo. as I will have time like I never had before. At least until my business takes off.

Good luck to all you other enthusiasts!!

As in answer to the post b4 mine, let me know what your lube needs are & I'll fix you up. I am 5 mins from Rt 30 near Wrightsville. Havent been to the Creek yet, but I love my Liberty in the snows of the last couple winters. Get back to me & we'll see what works.

Archived