Customer Service 866.965.0400

UPS arrived today

Krzdimond

Not sure where to put this, so here sounds good.

UPS guy showed up today and I was STOKED!! I get the box inside, open immediately and proceed to show my wife what $100 of "stuff" looks like;). Well, my wife asked a simple question.... "why is that clear bottle only 1/2 full?" I check and the bottle got smashed and leaked. 1/2 of my carpet cleaner into the box.:(:eek:

Looks like UPS dropped the box.......

Good thing it's unscented;)

Just wanted to let Y'all know..

Robert, seriously, they will REPLACE the damaged item for you. Jason? Adam? Anybody want to reassure him? :2thumbs:

OK, OK, OK!!!!

Jeez, what kind of racket are you running here? I receive a busted bottle - through NO fault of Adams - and you're trying to force a new bottle on me. OK, FINE! I give. Pics will follow tomorrow......:lolsmack::lolsmack:J/K

Disclaimer: for those that were sheltered as a child, the previous statement was my attempt at sarcasm.

I know how you feel man, my order is arriving tomorrow. Sucks about the bottle though, I'm certain Jason will take care of that for you. It had to be UPS's fault - Adam's usually packs their stuff quite well. I just hope none of my stuff is frozen, it's been sitting in Hartford all day

SWEET I just got mine. One of the two sprayers was completely demolished but that's OK as I've got the extra from an old bottle. The important stuff arrived fine, nothing's frozen (cold as hell though!) and I finally got some Gen2 pads, and a decent-sized Adam's shipping box to use as a 'laundry basket' for towels waiting to be washed.

Time to cryogenically freeze myself for 3 months:willy:

adamsdecember.jpg

Edited by GerryC

I actually prefer UPS over FedEx or DHL. I ordered something for my mother on the 15th of December and when you go to look up the tracking number the latest status is "Package data transmitted to FedEx Dec 17" so I don't know if they actually even sent it out yet! It's coming from Illinois. I've gotten packages through the regular postal service from Washington state in TWO DAYS before. FedEx has also misdelivered my packages to other houses in my city on more than one occasion, and once it was to a neighbor 3 doors away and they ended up opening the box and taking stuff out, only to bring the opened, light box back to my house FIVE DAYS AFTER IT WAS DELIVERED.

Sorry for the rant, but yeah out of all of the I like UPS the most.

Last Friday UPS arrived and as the kid got out of the truck, he dropped my wife's package. It hit the ground and rolled a couple of feet. Wife FREAKED when I tried to open it to check it's contents..... Guess it was my Christmas present.

SWEET I just got mine. One of the two sprayers was completely demolished but that's OK as I've got the extra from an old bottle. The important stuff arrived fine, nothing's frozen (cold as hell though!) and I finally got some Gen2 pads, and a decent-sized Adam's shipping box to use as a 'laundry basket' for towels waiting to be washed.

Time to cryogenically freeze myself for 3 months:willy:

adamsdecember.jpg

I apologize greatly for the obliterated spray top - PM sent!

UPS is pretty good around here. It's Fed Ex I have a problem with. They take it upon themselves to decide where my packages get delivered. ie: The wife and I solicit businesses for donations for our yearly Make A Wish benefit car show, and UPS always delivers everything right to my porch. Fed Ex, on the other hand, has decided that since the guy who lives at the other end of the street is president of his Mopar club, anything that has to do with car products must be his! Even though MY name and address are on the packages! I filed two complaints this year with them, and it didn't matter. Good thing I know the guy who gets my stuff and he's honest about it.

I also prefer UPS over FedX. My UPS guy will either leave it at the door, or if one of my garage doors are open he just brings it inside and leaves it on my work bench. Great Guy! He gets a kick out delivering tires to me!

Rich

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

So I was reading the Forum and stumbled across this thread. Adams does do a great job of packing their products. :2thumbs: However things do happen, and it is upsetting when it is your package, understandably. To you UPS is your driver, and a lot is expected of them. My best advice is to not throw anything away (box or packing material) and take a picture before even opening the box if possible. Most everybody has a cell phone that can take a pic. Me personally, I always try to make contact with the customer and have them open the box and check the contents. Sometimes this is real embarrassing, but I have found that the customer finds this appreciative and shows that I care.

The founder of UPS had a statement that said something along the lines that UPS has nothing to sell. All they have is service and without service they have nothing.

Thank You Adams Polishes for using UPS.

I stumbled across the below items and thought I would share.

UPS is the only company to offer consumers the ability to control their deliveries through the use of UPS My Choice.

UPS will manage more than 58 million online package tracking requests on Dec. 20.

UPS expects to deliver 120 million packages the week before Christmas.

On Dec. 22, UPS expects to deliver more than 25 million packages worldwide, compared to 15.6 million package deliveries on a standard business day.

On Dec. 22, UPS drivers will deliver nearly 300 packages per second.

Most holiday packages are not lightweight (under 5 pounds). In fact, during the holidays, the average retail package shipped by The UPS Store is approximately 11 pounds.

This year, there are 30 shopping days and only 20 shipping days between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Mondays are typically the busiest shipping days at The UPS Store.

Dec. 12-16 is expected to be the busiest week of the year at The UPS Store.

Customers can ship as late as Dec. 23 for delivery on Dec. 24 via UPS air services.

Guest Gone & Forgotten

I had a similar issue with a Gallon of DS. I should get 8 bottles out of it and I only got 7. I posted a similar thread and was pretty rude about it... Dylan straightened me out quick and gave me an attitude adjustment.

They killed me with kindness.

They instantly found my Achilles Heel.