Customer Service 866.965.0400

SVRT a different color

Hey everyone was wondering if anyone knew if they had changed the color or something to the svrt. I received the daily special(Wednesday's) on Saturday and noticed it was white in color and the one I received back in January has sorta of an creme tint to it.. I haven't open the bottle on that one yet, but I do shake it every couple of days like I do with all of my products.. As for storage I keep everything inside in a closet.. Anyone have any ideas?

Sometimes the product batches can vary in color slightly. I have seen it more often with Glass Cleaner and WW, but it happens with all of them. Reference the below link to see if the product is still good.

[url=http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/general-detailing-discussion-questions/15978.htm][/url]

Mook

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/general-detailing-discussion-questions/15978.htm

Nothing to worry about, small color variations happen, but no cause for any concern. Straight from the bosses desk:

Small batches, small company, and it seems that temperature largely is to blame for a 'tan' looking SVRT.

Not at all bad, but if a product gets lower than 40, or higher than 80 degrees, it seems that the color goes off just a few shades.

We could add a preservative, but we don't like to do that, as it makes products perform poorly.

So, we put up with a randomly mild color or smell change here and there, and make sure the products work absolutely perfect!

If a product ever fails to perform, I'm here to make it right! Adam@AdamsPolishes.com or 720-473-7100/ direct.

Thanks, Adam:2thumbs:

I remember I had a bottle of VRT from.... around 2005 that smelled amazing. It seems the scent was changed to the current black cherry more recently. I wish I would have kept that old bottle as the smell was really addicting.

I remember I had a bottle of VRT from.... around 2005 that smelled amazing. It seems the scent was changed to the current black cherry more recently. I wish I would have kept that old bottle as the smell was really addicting.

I still have a 1/2 gallon of it. I now use it strictly to mix about 40/60 with water. I use it to spray my tire tread at car show. Makes them look new. The new water proof stuff is amazing, but I have not tried mixing it with water, doubt it would work. And yes the smell is great.

Archived