Customer Service 866.965.0400

College Kids and Their Cars. Insane!

jayhuffdaddy

It is crazy when college students drive these rides. I went to college with the hope to drive one of these cars one day. Can you imagine driving one of these while in college.:burnout:

+1

Going to college to be able to drive something like that

One day...

Me personally. wouldn't be able to enjoy a nice car like that knowing my mommy and daddy bought it for me or its theirs. I hate spoiled kids. I went to school with a kid who didn't have his licence and was driving a ferarri 430...he drove it one day when it was raining, spun out and totalled it...best day of my life :lolsmack:

I think it's pretty cool. To be fair, think twice before you cast stones to these students for being "spoiled" and "ungrateful." Everything is relative. There's a good chance they love their ride and take care of it just as well as we all do. Just because they or their parents have the means to provide them with nice things doesn't mean they're brats.

I have to disagree with a few ppl out there. I got my first truck at 15 then my camaro at 18.

I'm sure some are spoiled and brats but ppl told me crap when I was in hs for having the vehicles I had. I worked in welding with my father since freshman in hs. So I think I worked hard for my things. Point is MY PARENTS worked hard to be where they are an provid me with what I need. I'm sure many of these students think the same way. And I would hate on them if they wernt doing crap with there lives and just absorbing every fund. BUT they do go to a university so I think if there parents can afford it then they deserve it for making it to a higher education. :)

I agree with most of the other adults on this one. Parents that can afford to give their kids a VERY nice car, are making a huge mistake if they do.

1. The value of something nice is never really understood until said person actually works and pays for it themselves

2. Young drivers are more prone to accidents. Why give them a powerful vehicle to destroy? Let them learn how to drive on a beater

Going to college is nice and a good thing to do but again most won't go without parental help. Isn't that enough for these kids? If my parents paid for college I would have been soooo going to college. Instead I had to join the military, and I am so grateful I did! And I guarantee that if I had more money, I could not be any happier than I am now. My happiness is not based on such an unstable foundation as money! I have self reliance and hard work to thank for my happiness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's pretty cool. To be fair, think twice before you cast stones to these students for being "spoiled" and "ungrateful." Everything is relative. There's a good chance they love their ride and take care of it just as well as we all do. Just because they or their parents have the means to provide them with nice things doesn't mean they're brats.

Agreed.

Kim is 27 and I'm 26, and I find people that think my Parent's or In-Laws give us money from time to time, either to help with bills or repairs on the house.. and when I hear that, I'm shocked.. Some don't believe that we can have a house, two car payments, etc, without other people paying, since we're 'younger'.. Yet, everything we have, WE have paid for.. including my Wife's college education, we will be paying that for years! lol

Working hard and making payments is one thing, but being HANDED a $548,000 car shows nothing but arrogance. I don't care how many A's you make.

Agreed

Working for what you have is infinitely better than the being handed things! I applaud those who earn their way! Young or old!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived