Customer Service 866.965.0400

WARNING: Do NOT use Undercarriage Spray!!!

Chase@InsanePaint

Question

• Answers 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just ordered a gallon of it. I've never used it before but want the frame, axle and wheel wells looking new on my daily driver. Let's see some before and after shots.

Be sure to clean your undercarriage with some all purpose cleaner and a scrub first and then top it off with the goods! :2thumbs:

Should've taken this warning seriously, now my friends, family and girlfriend think I should be admitted into a psychiatric hospital for cleaning "underneath" my truck.

8a01d829.jpg

0e8f3224.jpg

I applied it outside at night so I could've been a little more detailed but looks good nonetheless.

haha, I know, before using this stuff, I'm not sure how I drove around with chalky wheel wells.

I used to use a black sharpie and color in my entire wheel well...thank god that nightmare is over. Bwahahaha.

Word...the stuff is amazing.

This smells like grape Kool-aid. Don't do it on the garage floor without a thorough cleaning afterwards. Learn from my experience. LMAO

sent via Tapatalk....

Yes it is quite slick, especially if you spray it on to thick. A little goes a loooonnnnggg ways.

The best method is use the sweeping motion when pulling the trigger and spraying. This prevents "pooling" of the product and too much excess from getting all over your garage floor. Even knocking it down with some foam apps or a rag helps alot.

Yes it is quite slick, especially if you spray it on to thick. A little goes a loooonnnnggg ways.

The best method is use the sweeping motion when pulling the trigger and spraying. This prevents "pooling" of the product and too much excess from getting all over your garage floor. Even knocking it down with some foam apps or a rag helps alot.

:iagree:

I spray it on very very lightly and use a foam applicator to spread it around. I apply it in the driveway and never have drips that I have had to clean up from the driveway. For tighter or smooth areas I will spray the foam applicator directly and then wipe it on the surface.

But like the OP said... it is addicting. And the addiction with the undercarriage spray doesn't end with the wheel wells - I haven't gone to the extent of doing the entire undercarriage...YET!~but have laid on the ground and done the skidplate and front axle area on the 4Runner... it just looks and smells soooo good! :help::drool:

Archived