Customer Service 866.965.0400

Grabiak & Carbone's 2011 Shirts are IN!!!

Adam

Friends, did you attend the Carbone's Dinner last year? Remember those shirts I promised? Well, I didn't work fast, but we did have those shirts made!

Please email me if you attended, Adam@AdamsPolishes.com, with your address and size(s) so we can get your nice MADE IN THE USA red bamboo shirts out the door on on the way to you!

Sorry for the delay. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Rich, my buddy Justin got his already. I haven't seen it yet but he described it to me. I asked Adam in a PM but still haven't seen mine yet. Maybe they will just bring them to Grabiak for us

Friends, sorry you have not all gotten your shirts yet! Seems I might have fallen down on some of you, and I apologize!:o

Let's go straight to the source, if you don't mind.

If you haven't gotten your shirt or shirts yet, please email: Orders@AdamsPolishes.com.

Be sure to mention that you were in fact there last year, your shirt size(s), and your shipping address.

This way, our team will be sure to get your shirts out!

Again, I apologize that you have not all received your shirts yet, and our team is great at getting orders out. However, when it's not officially in our system, seems it takes a bit of extra work to get things sent out.

:2thumbs:

Now we know who Adam's favorite people are now..... the ones that got their shirts. So Chris, Dan, Scott, Al did you get yours yet?

Hey Tom, No I didn't receive mine yet, but I have a package from the warehouse on the way, it may be with it.:thumbsup:

Archived