Customer Service 866.965.0400

Bad choice for my first attempt.

Tim

So, last September I won a car - not quite a classic, but still...

It was this car that got me looking for ways to make my cars look better, etc. and led me to Adam's.

So, I watched the videos, placed a bunch of orders, watched videos some more and finally gave it a shot. It certainly isn't perfect, but I'll go back and try again after I go to a couple of clinics to learn more.

My car looked like it was happy.

tim-albums671-3653.jpg

tim-albums671-3649.jpg

(yes, I know the front wheels are on backwards, I'll fix it when I get new tires next month)

tim-albums671-3650.jpg

tim-albums671-3651.jpg

tim-albums671-3652.jpg

tim-albums671-3654.jpg

This one made the lady that developed the pictures scratch her head wondering how I got the picture.

tim-albums671-3655.jpg

Uh, your back wheels are on wrong. You've got the sawblades running in opposite directions. Front ones are on right, but switch the back ones.

Nice car. How come I never win a Vette?? :glasses:

Uh, your back wheels are on wrong. You've got the sawblades running in opposite directions. Front ones are on right, but switch the back ones.

Looking at the brochure it shows the front ones wrong (but, hey, I'm new to Corvettes)

41is33-lh0L._SS400_.jpg

Nice work...please tell us how you "WON" this car :lol:

I was in a holdem game with Leno. He went large with his four aces, but I had a straight flush.

Kidding, I bought a $10 raffle ticket from the Knights of Columbus. They called me a month later and told me I won.

Rich - I'm pretty certain the right rear is correct, but the right front is incorrect. A buddy of mine and I had a discussion a while back on this subject. I lost a buck over the topic because my opinion then matched yours.

You might think thats a bad color to start on buttttt its actually much easier to see the polish flash on a black car thank on a lighter color.

I always thought nobody won the car in those type of raffles .... guess i was wrong:p

Archived