Customer Service 866.965.0400

What does your house look like?

Maxspeed

I like the craftsman style posts Ryan. We have these on our back deck. It's the big thing right now... Again... lol

You should look into upgrading the garage door top panel with windows. They have some nice square windows with muttons that would look great on your house.

thanks! that's the theme the builders went with for the whole house before we found it. we like how its gunna have a porch that wraps around the corner and a lot of the designs they picked out. we got to choose a few of the detailed things, but they had already ordered a lot of stuff like the doors, floors, cabinets, and granite. and we like everything they picked so its all falling into place without much headache.

is that something that can be added to existing garage doors? i dunno how i feel about people being able to peek in to see whats in there though. the garage is in an alley so there's not really any curb appeal to it.

thanks! that's the theme the builders went with for the whole house before we found it. we like how its gunna have a porch that wraps around the corner and a lot of the designs they picked out. we got to choose a few of the detailed things, but they had already ordered a lot of stuff like the doors, floors, cabinets, and granite. and we like everything they picked so its all falling into place without much headache.

is that something that can be added to existing garage doors? i dunno how i feel about people being able to peek in to see whats in there though. the garage is in an alley so there's not really any curb appeal to it.

My doors are five panels high so you'd need a stool to see in, but I'm not overly worried about people seeing in I guess. The added light is HUGE for me.

Chris

Ryan. Didn't you say they were doing wood floors?

yeah, in the family room that i posted a 360 of

tile in kitchen, laundry room, and bathrooms, carpet in bedrooms

they still have to do that, countertops, stain the fireplace mantle, fixtures, landscaping, fence, concrete. we're gunna have them add exterior shutters to that front bedroom window, and i've requested they extend the driveway towards the street to make it about 16' wider so i have extra space to wash! the driveway will be short, but wide. 16' long, 45' wide

Edited by 2010TexasEdition

yeah, in the family room that i posted a 360 of

I thought that is what you said. If that is the case, why does it look like they have the baseboards up already?

IMHO, I wouldn't do the shutter thing. Why cover up and poke holes in that nice brick?

Edited by LFairbanks

I thought that is what you said. If that is the case, why does it look like they have the baseboards up already?

IMHO, I wouldn't do the shutter thing. Why cover up and poke holes in that nice brick?

theres a small space between the concrete and the baseboards. i'm assuming they will put a trim ring around the edges. thats what we did when my dad and i installed wood in their house; we left the baseboards in place, ripped the carpet, laid the wood, trim around the walls and thresholds between the wood, tile and carpet.

trust me if it doesn't look right when done, i'll make them redo the baseboards at their expense! as for the shutters... i don't know why my wife wants them! in my head its an extra $300-$400 :)

That can hurt... but on the bright side you probably have more than $7400 in equity. I just dropped a boat load getting interior and exterior paint work done. Hurts writing that check when the jobs done, but better than flushing money every month on rent for no gain.

That can hurt... but on the bright side you probably have more than $7400 in equity. I just dropped a boat load getting interior and exterior paint work done. Hurts writing that check when the jobs done, but better than flushing money every month on rent for no gain.

Yep! I have NO equity yet... Putting in an irrigation system and fence and had to buy a ton of furniture to fill the house.

I'm just happy to be one of the lucky ones and own my own home.

i have very little if any equity. paid to much for the house and the bottom fell out. i got it "serviced" and the leak is so slow that it will hold for a good 8 months or so.. ordering the warranty today :D:banana:

i have very little if any equity. paid to much for the house and the bottom fell out. i got it "serviced" and the leak is so slow that it will hold for a good 8 months or so.. ordering the warranty today :D:banana:

Probably would not admit that on the internet.

Probably would not admit that on the internet.

why?? its functioning.. its working properly at the current moment (it wont be in a year though lol) nothing wrong illegal or anything.. just smart. not my fualt the government changed the refrigerant standards and i can use replace the parts i need.

why?? its functioning.. its working properly at the current moment (it wont be in a year though lol) nothing wrong illegal or anything.. just smart. not my fualt the government changed the refrigerant standards and i can use replace the parts i need.

I am not sure of all the fine print in your warranty but if they see there is already a problem that exixted befire you got the warranty they may try to not cover it. I also could have read it wrong but when I read it I took it to mean you are now buying the warranty just to get that replaced. Not sure if that is the case or not.

We got the boys room painted yesterday... I went for a racey look. We have a round red rug, new red drapes and we're going to buy some new bedding to finish the room off. Perfect boys room IMO. :burnout:

nice job, advertising for Dodge?

Hell no! :willy:

Nice! Grand Sport stripes/hash marks!

Ding Ding Ding... :thumbsup:

I'm actually not a huge fan of them on the car, but I wanted something different then the normal red stripe around the room like most do. I wanted it boyish and cool! I think we succeeded. :banana:

We just signed loan docs on our new place... It's a good size single story @ 2150sq ft, 3 bed, 2 bath. Wish it had some more property, but its just the nature of homes in so. cal.

House51812.jpg

I can't wait to get that van outta my driveway!

We just signed loan docs on our new place... It's a good size single story @ 2150sq ft, 3 bed, 2 bath. Wish it had some more property, but its just the nature of homes in so. cal.

House51812.jpg

I can't wait to get that van outta my driveway!

Guess you ended up trading the camaro for the new house? Good trade! Car was nice, new house is nicer...