Customer Service 866.965.0400

Master Blaster

:2thumbs:

I just received my master blaster the other day. Unboxed it, put the hose on and tried it out.

I am in love...:bow:

Even with just one 4hp motor running it moves some air. Fire up the other one and hold on! It blows the water off/out of the WHOLE car, every nook and cranny, everywhere. It makes the whole process much faster too!

Nice heated/warm/filtered air for your pride and joy!

An excellent investment and an excellent detailing tool in my opinion.

Thanks for carrying these Adam!

Sorry no pics...still in the process of moving and I just had time to do a quick wash on my Infiniti.

2 thumbs up!:2thumbs:

I tried taking video last week of my SS being MasterBlasted. Holy cow. Too much power to even capture on moviefilm! I have now had 4 washes in a row (2 SS 2 Mazda) without the need for a GWT...Went straight to the DS and SingleSoft towel!

Mook

I let JD_SS try it out over the weekend...I think he's in love too!

Can anyone compare this to the Jumbo Vac n Blo? I love the idea of 8hp of air blasting across my cars to dry them, but I'd prefer the dual functionality of the Vac n Blo. Just wondering.

Scott...hope you and the lovely wife are doing well in your new place!

Wont the vac n blow still blow dirt from the Vac??

Yes it still blows air outward. The joke lies in the play on words...

Get it. Vacuum. Sucks. :cheers:

I have not actually played with the Jumbo Vac n Blow, as until recently, they weren't being stocked in the warehouse. To be honest, not sure if they are currently or not. I know we are stocking a few of their items in house instead of dropshipping them.

I have heard though, that if you want a vac, you may as well just get the R2Detail Shop n Vac.

Mook

yeah yeah yeah we all get it :D

As far as the Master blaster goes that thing is by far my favorite tool in the garage. the looks from neighbors passing buy are priceless and worth the price just for your amusement :lol:

I have the vac&blow too and am actually really disapointed with the suction power it has. Even with one hose attached, I was expecting so much more out of it :( our 10 year old dyson has much more suction power then the vac&blow

Also the blowing power of it is mediocre, i wouldn't use it anyway because of the fear of shooting dust/dirt all over the car.

the Vac n Blow sucks compared to this.

Wait for it.

Wait for it.

Because it's a vaccuum.

:lolsmack:

Yeah, well the Master Blaster really blows.

:lolsmack:

I have one, and im only able to use the one motor right now, bc if I flip both of them on i trip the fuse. Its amazing. It took me like 5 mns to dry off my car yesterday!!

I had a dedicated 20A circuit put in just for this!

Can anyone compare this to the Jumbo Vac n Blo? I love the idea of 8hp of air blasting across my cars to dry them, but I'd prefer the dual functionality of the Vac n Blo. Just wondering.

Scott...hope you and the lovely wife are doing well in your new place!

Hey Mike, we are well! Hope Holly and you are fine as well.

We are almost ready for the final move...hoping for another 30, maybe 60 days and we will be in! Yeah!

I have the 'plain' Vac N Blo (the canister is 1/2 the size, but the same motor) and just got the Sidekick this weekend. I like the Sidekick better and it seems to be better at blowing the water off, but I guess I need to do a side-by-side test to be certain.

Hmmmm

New iPad or Master Blaster

Damn you Scott hehe.

Hey a couple questions:

1. Are the wheels somewhat soft or are they hard plastic/metal? They look small so Im wondering how jittery is it when being wheeled on not perfectly smooth concrete like a typical driveway?

2. It looks like the unit is sitting on a sled with wheels is this correct? If so, is it attached or can you simply lift it off at any time?

3. I am assuming the filter element is exposed and is located on the opposite end of the hose outlet?

Hmmmm

New iPad or Master Blaster

Damn you Scott hehe.

Hey a couple questions:

1. Are the wheels somewhat soft or are they hard plastic/metal? They look small so Im wondering how jittery is it when being wheeled on not perfectly smooth concrete like a typical driveway?

2. It looks like the unit is sitting on a sled with wheels is this correct? If so, is it attached or can you simply lift it off at any time?

3. I am assuming the filter element is exposed and is located on the opposite end of the hose outlet?

Wheels are hard. Nice wheels! Not jittery at all. Very stable in my paver driveway, so don't worry about that Jae. I believe you can remove the 'sled' from the unit. Mine came together though.

Yes, filter is at the other end and is washable/cleanable.

OH man my bank account may be taking a hit soon. I have the side kick and like it. But the Master Blaster sounds too good to pass by.

I too have a side kick. Full size master blaster destroys it!!! lol

Eh mook, Everytime I turn both blowers on I trip a fuse. With this new extension cord thats coming it, will it avoid that problem? Any electricians around that can chime in?

I am not an electrician but the breaker is likely tripping due to the current draw. I doubt if an extension cord would help in this case.

Eh mook, Everytime I turn both blowers on I trip a fuse. With this new extension cord thats coming it, will it avoid that problem? Any electricians around that can chime in?

The outlet you have the extension cord pluged into is more than likely hooked with or better yet share the same breaker with other outlets and that's why its tripping the fuse/breaker and there maybe something else i.e., a coffee maker, clock, etc., pulling current from that same breaker.

I'm not an electrician by any means but I just had a dedicated 20 amp circuit installed for the Master Blaster. We ran it with both motors and waited for it to get warm and the entire time the blower was pulling a steady 20.5 to 21.8 amps. At about 23 amps the breaker will trip according to the electrician, but we never got to 23 and ran the unit for 30 minutes straight.

One thing I learned it that you can over-protect it by say having a 30 amp circuit installed, which will cause problems and damage the blower cause it will never reach 30 amps and therefore the breaker would never trip. The unit could possibly pull more amps than intended and could possibly get damaged or maybe even burn up. My electrician told me if the 20amp breaker pops on a consistent basis, he would install a 25 amp at no charge which would still protect the blower.

I've used the blower now 3 times and have not yet once tripped the breaker.

Extension cords have absolutely NOTHING to do with why your breaker is tripping. if you use a measly 16ga standard cord you are doing nothing but drastically straining your motors and in turn causing them to wear prematurely. if you have to use an extension cord you need 12ga and nothing really longer then 15-20ft. anything longer you need to go 10ga and those max out at 35-50ft and cost a small fortune

You are probably on a 15amp line that is not dedicated, meaning lights, computers or refrigerators are also running. when you turn your masterblaster on it "spikes" the line and causes it to trip.

These things really need a truely dedicated 20amp line with 12ga romex to the outlet. when you turn it on it will spike to around 23-24 amps and level down after a second or two to 17-19 amps consistently.

Guys, speaking of this some of you may think that you can just swap out the breaker to a 20amp and be done. i cannot stress this enough YOU CANNOT DO THIS. 15 amp lines have 14/2 romex. if you put a 20 amp breaker on that you can possible start a fire within the walls from the line over heating. 20 amp lines require 12ga (12/2) romex

Archived