Customer Service 866.965.0400

G8 Spring Cleaning & Photo Shoot (PICS)

GerryC

I MUST stop coming into these G8 threads. OMG I want one!

Nice man!

I was going to say the same thing. I want one so bad

I just have to keep telling myself. My Truck is paid off my Wifes Tahoe is paid off, why would I want another payment?

Nice looking G8 BTW, Love the White. I normaly dont like white cars much but for some reason the G8 makes white look good

A co-worker of mine has the white G8 and mine side by side. We get lots of compliments on the cars. He has a CAI and I have the Magnaflows and we both have Cortex tunes. I drove mine in for the first time yesterday with our great weather. Of course it was really shining with the Adams love that I have given it over the last few weekends. Love those G8's!

Looks great Gerry!!! 5 hours of hard work is sooooo worth the payoff. Really nice to see another V6 out there too. Pics at the boat launch are outstanding.

Thanks, yeah it definitely is...the hard part's over and now it's just maintenance. that's what makes it worthwhile. That and the looks you get while driving :glasses:

Looks better then brand new:jawdrop:

X2

The first G8 I saw was a WH GT on the truck. It was love at first sight, but in '08 the dealers :loser: around here were slapping a "market correction" of $5,000 on them, so I passed on that WH GT...

Archived