Customer Service 866.965.0400

Free to forum member: Metro Sidekick and Vacuum

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Threadjack...but I don't care :)

Let's see who actually is reading this thread now.

I need some room, so I have to get rid of some non-Adams stuff, so if you want the following, first one to reply that he/she wants the stuff get it. Just PM your address, and name. I'd like to help out someone who is hurting for $$ or working through college...

G-Foam pressure washer attachments (High pressure soap canister, and foam gun)

Stinger portable vacuum

--Whatever else I can find that I don't want.........

Not as nice as the Metro stuff obviously, but free is free. I'll cover shipping.

Jay check out this thread. I know it is a long read, but it gives a great perspective on the type of forum members we have here - http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/general-detailing-discussion-questions/13473.htm.

Bless you guys, this is heart warming in a way I can't explain. I won't lie, it is a tear-jerking read and I feel privileged to even communicate with you all.

Threadjack...but I don't care :)

Let's see who actually is reading this thread now.

I need some room, so I have to get rid of some non-Adams stuff, so if you want the following, first one to reply that he/she wants the stuff get it. Just PM your address, and name. I'd like to help out someone who is hurting for $$ or working through college...

G-Foam pressure washer attachments (High pressure soap canister, and foam gun)

Stinger portable vacuum

--Whatever else I can find that I don't want.........

Not as nice as the Metro stuff obviously, but free is free. I'll cover shipping.

May I take your pressure washer supplies? :xfingers:

Bless you guys, this is heart warming in a way I can't explain. I won't lie, it is a tear-jerking read and I feel privileged to even communicate with you all.

You anwered first, and PM'd me...so PM your address and I'll get the stuff out to you within the next week:lol:

• 1 month later...
welcome to Adam's forum Shahid!

I've been talking with Jay to get him all his free stuff I'm giving him.....we have a story to tell when he finally gets the stuff I sent him.

Let's just say....I hope that USPS goes out of business tomorrow.

Needless to say, a box of detailing supplies will have made it's way across our great country....not once, not twice, but three times. Coast to Coast.

I've been talking with Jay to get him all his free stuff I'm giving him.....we have a story to tell when he finally gets the stuff I sent him.

Needless to say, a box of detailing supplies will have made it's way across our great country....not once, not twice, but three times. Coast to Coast.

ladies and gents let me say, Dave is a real stand up guy

and yes the package is out seeing the nation but what a waste of fuel, resources etc.

:patriot:

:lol: I think? I already know the "rest of the story?" If so, been there, done it. It's fantastic! :2thumbs:

Now that I have a Master Blaster, I have no use for my Blaster Sidekick anymore.

Adam's Blaster Sidekick by MetroVac

Since everyone I know already has one, I would like to ship it to a forum member who does't yet have one.

All I ask is:

You honestly have never owned one, but would like to

You aren't going to turn around and resell it on eBay or something

You PayPal me the shipping charges (US only)

If one day you find yourself in the same situation due to an upgrade, you offer the same to someone.

I also have a Vac n Blo 500 Handheld Vacuum available for someone in need as well, since I upgraded to the larger Vac n Blo unit recently.

Adam's Vac N' 500 Handheld Vacuum by MetroVac

First one to PM me (the first PM in my inbox) gets it, and I will respond with my PayPal email info. Please specify which item you want in your PM, Sidekick or Vac n Blo.

CLAIMED The shipping on the sidekick will probably be $15.

CLAIMED The Vac n Blo is a little larger, and has a lot of attachments, so shipping will be $25.

DaytonaJae

Edit - Both items have been claimed. The hardest part about doing something like this is telling everyone that PM'd me like 30 seconds late that it's already gone. :(

Jae: That's one great thing you just done. Again proves the kindness of all the forum members and what they will do to ensure somebody gets something they can't originally afford. I :patriot: you.