Customer Service 866.965.0400

Gallon Pump's

07RS4

Question

Finally broke down and got one with my last order...just for the car shampoo.

One full pump from top to bottom = 1 oz exactly. No more measuring cup.:thumbsup:

Works great for filling up my foam cannon and my never to be used again foam gun. :lolsmack:

That is all.

Works great for filling up my foam cannon and my never to be used again foam gun.

I could take that foam gun off your hands if you'd like :D

I'll pay of course! You just seem like you won't be using it, and I could put it to good use! :thumbsup:

foam gun makes washing so much fun, it still puts a smile on my face everytime i use it.

Which foam gun did you get? And yeah, i love the gallon pumps!

If you got the hose type...you ain't seen nothing until you've seen snow foam. I wasn't to sure if the Adam's shampoo was going to foam like the "foam cannon" specific products, but it exceeded my expectations :). I will do a review with pics this Sunday.

DSCN2054.jpg

What sort of pressure washer do you guys have? I have a simple Greenworks 1500 psi 1.3 gpm, and noticed the min. recommended is 1500 psi at 2.0 gpm, but was wondering if it would really affect the performance?

Guys use electric PW's all the time with these, with no issues. I can't compare Gas vs Electric actuall "results", but I do know that people do it, and the video's look just like my 2.6GPM / 2700PSI Honda PW foam.

Got it in the mail on Saturday during the 2-bucket on the RS and immediately took it out of the box and tried it out. Once it was dialed in (there are 2 settings, 1 on the nozzle, and 1 on top), I was almost laughing out loud it was foaming so much. I called the wife out while she was feeding the baby, and she just laughed. My son, wanted to try, then his friend, haha.

I thought the Gilmour had foam...but after seeing what foam actually looks like, I would call that more like sudsy water:drool:

I did the foam, rinse, foam, wash method. When I took the wash mitt to the paint after the second foaming, there was so much foam on the car I literally couldn't see what I was wiping. If I left the nozzle in place for more than a second or two, it would start foaming like shaving cream.

Another plus, if you wanted to actually conserve soap, you could get like 3 vehicles out of it, but I was having to much damn fun to be honest. The container is 34oz, and I used 5 oz of shampoo and 24 oz of water. I left the rest so I could mix it up.

Needless to say, I'm actually hoping it rains all week (which it's supposed to), just so I can use it again!!!:xfingers:

Thanks for the :lol:. As much foam as it sounds like that thing puts out, don't be surprised if your wife swipes it for a bubble bath...lol

i never really got the point of a hosed on foam gun, just soapy water in my opinion. I got the one from Autog*** last year for christmas, a year and a half of constant use and still going strong. i then found the MTM one for 40 bucks lol

MTM Hydro 14.0263 - Long-Range Detergent Foamer Attachment

I got mine for $42.....instead of $119 with a sticker on it. I just put a real sticker on it once I got it :)

^The Hydrofoamer that we used to sell actually does foam quite nicely.

I am not sure which of the dealers still have any left.

I love to foam things. My neighbors (much like the rest of yours), think I am outta my tree.

What sort of pressure washer do you guys have? I have a simple Greenworks 1500 psi 1.3 gpm, and noticed the min. recommended is 1500 psi at 2.0 gpm, but was wondering if it would really affect the performance?

Archived