Customer Service 866.965.0400

Remind me of the order again...

sydtoosic

Question

13 answers to this question

remember its okay to apply a coat of QS to say the front grill later on, on top of the glaze and wax if you anticipate your going to be driving through a lot of bugs! just eases the clean up and further protects the front of your car!

remember its okay to apply a coat of QS to say the front grill later on, on top of the glaze and wax if you anticipate your going to be driving through a lot of bugs! just eases the clean up and further protects the front of your car!

So does SVRT... Does look a bit odd, but clean is clean! ;)

is it nessasary to do glaze and wax, if you use something like quick sealant for a DD?

No, not at all.

Glaze fills in slight imperfections and adds shine...and a wax is just another LSP. Some people prefer the wax over the sealant look, and feel that it adds more protection. Without a comprehensive review, who knows how much extra protection though.

will sealant strip off a coat of glaze or wax or polish? do i use sealant first or last.:willy:

Sealant definitely does NOT remove glaze or wax. Sealant it a man-made type of wax. Benefits of sealant is it lasts longer then wax. Some people say a sealant doesn't give you the depth (paint looks wet) of a wax, but on my white F150 and metallic red Explorer I can't really see a difference. But like everyone else said apply sealant>glaze>wax. You do it like this because sealant won't bond to wax, but wax will bond to sealant. Benefits of this process is you get the longer duration of protection with the sealant, the look of depth using the glaze, then you get the benefit of protecting the glaze and sealant with a coat of wax.

Archived