Customer Service 866.965.0400

Quick Sealant For The Win!

Chris@Adams

Question

Ok guys & gals I know I didn't take pics so we will get this out of the way.:D

:worth:

I drove my wife's Nitro to the C5 C6 Bash this past week, almost 1000 miles. Before I left I treated the whole front clip with Adam's Quick Sealant.The bugs were the worst that I have ever seen, I guess that we are paying for an easy Winter. Today I pulled her in the garage and while I was getting the hose, filling buckets etc. I sprayed the bugs down with Adam's Waterless Car Wash - 16 oz, then hosed the car off, most of the bugs came off with just the hose, the rest came off like a breeze. So from now on a treatment of QS before a trip will be a must.:thumbsup:

17 answers to this question

Used it for the wheels and hard to reach spots along with the Machine Sealant after correction.Very convenient. Just tried it for first time overtop on the front of Cruze and Camaro and it worked wonders Wife got plastered going SE and back to her neices house. I went SW to Tampa area and back and was dissapointed.Yeah right. Hit no Love Bugs(either that or they thought I was Chuck Norris and moved out of the way)

Thanks to those who recommended it here. Great product.:bravo:

Don't want to steal thread but any guess on longevity on the wheels and will the wheel cleaner strip it right off?(just reapplied to wheels after last wash ) have been using just shampoo and water on them since paint correction.Thx.;)

QS most certainly isn't as deep a luster as MSS, but it's close enough for me. It's been working overtime with the amount of rain we've gotten.

Sent from the past using special algorithms and data nodes!

Is there any difference between using MSS and Americana as opposed to quick sealant other than ease of application?

Seems the consensus is that MSS looks better.

QS goes on easier, and at first doesn't seem as slick, but a few minutes after application the surface is VERY slick.

Is there any difference between using MSS and Americana as opposed to quick sealant other than ease of application?

I would think that any extra protection would help, the QS is just so darn easy to use for this!

I washed my Mother-in-laws car yesterday, its sets outside and was looking a little dull. So I got the QS out and 1/2 hour later it was looking great. Then I took it up to get an inspection sticker, my friend John that was inspecting it tried to set his towel and can of window cleaner on the roof and he commented on how it would stay on the roof it just slid off.:thumbsup:Adam's Quick Sealant

Since Chris brought this up I thought I might share some pics from this weekend on this very topic (instead of a new thread). :D

These pics weren't a total before and after....

3 weeks ago I applied Spray Sealant to the front of the 4Runner. This weekend drove across the state - no problem. Then drove back across the state after dark... EEK! :eek:

When I got home I sprayed the bumper with Waterless Wash and went to bed. In the morning I sprayed the nose with waterless wash again and then thought of taking a couple pics to show how well this combination of Spray Sealant and Waterless Wash works to remove bugs.

This is the pic with the bugs after being sprayed with waterless wash:

cfc71d22.jpg

This pic was a few minutes later, with just using the firehose (a couple bugs needed a little agitation to fully wash off):

dbbd3365.jpg

And remember, this Spray Sealant was applied 3 weeks prior and was sitting in the hot Florida sun for those three weeks.

Very great combination, Spray Sealant and Waterless Wash as a bug pretreat. :rockon:

Archived