Customer Service 866.965.0400

Say hello to the Chevy SS...

Chewy

I hope they give it a name and make SS a trim level, but I don't care as long as it has a manual trans and 400 hp.

400? I want AT LEAST 430...

I wouldn't trade my G8 in on one.. We know the G8 was only made for 2 yrs and during a recession. Who knows how many of these will be kicking around and for how long they'd be produced

:iagree:

My G8 is paid for and not going anywhere for a long time. I love everything about it including its rarity. I guess it's just nice to know there will be an option out there if the unthinkable were to happen and my baby got totaled.

I wouldn't trade my G8 in on one.. We know the G8 was only made for 2 yrs and during a recession. Who knows how many of these will be kicking around and for how long they'd be produced

Yeah, I'm not one to keep things because they may be worth something someday. Mines a DD so it's not perfect anyway. Let someone else enjoy it I say! lol I want something new! :thumbsup:

Exciting news after almost 4 years of talking about this.

I hate the SS name, I wish they would call it a Chevelle and have an SS as a trim level, but it looks like they are only going to have the V8 and it will be a limited run.

Station wagon? Sport truck?

It will be interesting to see how it shakes out.

I wonder if a Pontiac front bumper will fit?

And I won't sell my G8!!

I doubt the Pontiac body parts will fit. It should be based on the upcoming VF Commodore, not our VEs.

Archived