Customer Service 866.965.0400

Happy early Father's Day to me!

randyfox

Question

First off, hello! It's been a while. Just recently returned from taking my family down to Disney World for a week. Before that, it was the usual hustle and bustle. Now to the reason for the thread! My lovely and gorgeous bride surprised me with an early Father's Day gift. I guess she must of heard me mention that I was looking to step up to the Flex eventually. So imagine my surprise when I got home this morning from dropping off our oldest at the airport and I cant pull in the garage because of the two boxes in the middle of my spot. Lo and behold, A Complete Flex Polisher Kit! :banana: I was going to wait until I returned from my next deployment. Not only that, but a Pro Detailer's Cart as well! :rockon: I got one other goodie on back order, but I will post that when it gets in. :thumbsup: I cannot wait to get started on my next polishing project. Which just so happens to be my wife's BLACK '09 Civic. I was in the process of detailing it anyways. Everything showed up just in time to start polishing with it! Talk about timing! Hopefully the weather holds out so I can get started and then post pics!

17 answers to this question

No question she is a keeper! As a matter of fact, she was the one that bought me the Ultimate PC Kit two years ago when I started talking about wanting to take care of my Dad's 55 Chevy the right way when we were able to ship it out from California. I mentioned how a few of my friends (they know who they are!) swore by the products and customer service and the rest is history. She undeniable supports my habit...er...hobby and enjoys driving great looking vehicles. Its a win all around.

As for the Flex. All I can say is wow. I didn't get to play with it long due to the weather yesterday, but I was able to knock out the decklid of my wife's car real quick. I emphasize the real quick part. It was probably the most chewed up part of the car due to the previous owners likely setting things down on it and dragging it.:willy: The Flex made short work of getting it nearly perfect. There are some deeper scratches that may require the drill and Focus Pads (next purchase perhaps), but all and all this thing is impressive.

Man, that's awesome. Take that sweet lady out to a nice dinner to say thanks! :thumbsup:

She prefers my cooking actually! I will smoke her some babybacks. Thar's her current favorite of my menu.

After receiving a gift like that, make sure you don't forget your wifes bday or anniversary!

She will never let you forget

I never do! She is spoiled as well, make no mistake. You have to take care of the ones who take care of you!

Now if this weather would cooperate, she'd have a pristine car already! :willy:

Really? How are you liking it? I have only been able to knock out her decklid and hood and so far I am blown away. I have noticed that where the hood meets the upper fender there are some curves in the body work that it gets a bit unwieldy but I am chalking that up to the Flex learning curve I mentioned before.

Dude, I used it within hours! LOL!

But, I just happened to be starting a detail on my wife's car with the intention of using my PC on it. What are the odds that I received my Flex right when it was time to begin machine polishing? It was like Adam's divine intervention! ; )

Randy dude, NEXT deployment? Really?

When?

Nice score, and you know this, but I think you have a wonderful family!

Mook

Thanks Chris, they are the best!

To answer your question: This fall. Afghanistan this time.