Customer Service 866.965.0400

Drying Microfiber

bbster

Question

20 answers to this question

I find the towel too big to handle/ wring out. Can it be cut in half ?

Yeah same here. To me they're almost too big so i use the double softs' a lot of the time. Would the Great white towel shred at the edges if we cut it in half?

I find the towel too big to handle/ wring out. Can it be cut in half ?

You ought to be able to dry a Mustang without needing to wring it out. Use a separate one, or even the blue WCW towels for the jambs, etc.

Bruce

You ought to be able to dry a Mustang without needing to wring it out. Use a separate one, or even the blue WCW towels for the jambs, etc.

Bruce

I'm with Bruce on this. If you use the pool rinse method and then use wash mitt to soak up standing water (Adam's suggestion) you should be able to dry the car without needing to wring it out.

You really should take advantage of the Fathers Day discount sale and order more of the Great Whites and maybe more of the WW waffles. Heck, just order MORE of everything (LOL). I generally go thru 2 of the Great Whites, 2 of the WW towels and 1 Super Soft's when washing / drying my Chrys 300C. Ringing out towels does not leave you with a "dry" towel, so best to just grab anouther clean one.

If you get your vehicles protected well enough (MSS, or QS and some APW or Buttery Wax) and that water is able to bead up nicely try the Sheet Rinsing technique before drying. This usually leaves very minimal water to dry off.

Once I do this a quick pass of the Adam's Blaster Sidekick and a light wipe down with a GWDT is all that's left.

Or just order more towels! :D

Edited by JBlack151

I started this thread so I thought I would share my thoughts. I purchased the 2pak great white. All I can say it that WOW can't say enough how impressed with this towel. My best buy todate of the Adams offerings

Awesome!!!!!!!!!

I now have 6 great whites...I ordered one and used it and I ordered 5 more immediately....I have a addiction to towels...never can buy too many of them...

And you don't have to do laundry as often either! :D