Customer Service 866.965.0400

69 427 Vette

DCRANER

Thanks everyone, I've looked for years to find this color combination, Lemans Blue with the Bright Blue interior, as a 427 Tri-Power convertible matching #'s with the tank sticker, it was a real find.

Just need to finish the engine compartment detailing, put on the rally wheel trim rings, and..........:burnout:

Thanks everyone, I've looked for years to find this color combination, Lemans Blue with the Bright Blue interior, as a 427 Tri-Power convertible matching #'s with the tank sticker, it was a real find.

Just need to finish the engine compartment detailing, put on the rally wheel trim rings, and..........:burnout:

can you find me one just like yours, but black on black?!? :hi:

no way that's the original paint, is it?

Edited by 2010TexasEdition

can you find me one just like yours, but black on black?!? :hi:

no way that's the original paint, is it?

No, was repainted by guy I bought it from. Had it done by a Mercedes dealer he is a customer of, and my paint guy confirms they did a very nice job. It is all original fiberglass body, and amazed it does not even have a stress crack around the headlights. I got luck with this one. Thanks, and yea, black on black was just be killer. :burnout:

You're killing me! My Dad had a blue-on-blue (with white ragtop) 70 with the 454 when I was a kid. I love all Corvettes, but naturally that will always be my favorite model.

Wow, those must be great memories. :thumbsup:

My Dad worked for GM and every other year for a while he bought a new car, Impala SS; 1964, 66, 68, 70.