Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hope everyone's OK. (Aurora CO Shooting)

Bill-V8V

Merged two like threads together...

I send my condolences to the families of those lost in this tragic and mindless attack.

Shoot yourself, why take the lives of the innocent?

Such a shame!

Chris

So sad that our beautiful state keeps making the news in connection with senseless shootings such as this one. As far as can tell, nobody i know is affected. I have quite a few friends in the Aurora area. It's a sad day for sure.

So sad to hear about this, unfortunately this will probably lead to movie go-ers not being able to dress up for these types of movies so they cant conceal weapons as easily. Also the guy has Tennesee tags so everyone around here is anxious to see where this guy was really from...

What a horrible situation. The sick bastard probably had a girl break his heart, or got fired from his job. Not at all an excuse and the sign of a truly weak and sick individual to let his problems manifest this way.

Also, an excellent reminder to take mental health seriously. If you ever see signs that someone is unstable DON'T TURN A BLIND EYE! Someone had to know this guy was in a bad place, and had to know he had these guns... theres always those people who knew before hand that didn't come forward. :(

Not to detract from the horrific incident, but who in the hell takes a 6 year old and a 3 month old to a midnight showing of this movie?!? :mad:

Lovely parenting :(

Sadly the same thing I was thinking as well... the midnight opening of an action movie. I get that its only rated PG-13, but seriously people? WOW.

They talked to the "suspect's", mother this morning in San Diego on the news and she said "you've got the right person. ' If you knew he was unstable why didn't you help or tell anyone?

via Tapatalk on my Galaxy Slll

Not to detract from the horrific incident, but who in the hell takes a 6 year old and a 3 month old to a midnight showing of this movie?!? :mad:

Lovely parenting :(

Reading the story, that was one of my first thoughts as well. Some mixed up priorities right there...

But in the bigger picture, this is certainly a sad event that has changed so many lives for the worse, and broken the hearts of so many innocents -- moms and dads that lost children, siblings that lost siblings, friends that lost friends. Senseless, just senseless. :(:(:(

It is sad when you can't go into a public place and have this happen. Those people who survived will never be the same or feel safe again. Those victims who died were innocent normal people out for a night of enjoyment.

All we can do is pray for all involved, and for peace and comfort for those whose loved ones didn't survive. My wife just said to me last night that it's been too long since there's been a tragedy in this country, like waiting for the shoe to drop. And then I wake up this a.m. to this story.

God bless all involved.

My wife just said to me last night that it's been too long since there's been a tragedy in this country

God bless all involved.

Depends on your definition of "tragedy"...

There's two young girls in IA missing... Most believe it's an abduction situation. That's tragic...

The Sandusky situation is tragic...

What's happening politically in the US is tragic... (speaking of both sides)

Unfortunately, there's WAY too much tragedy in this country... Tis human nature I guess. I for one am sick and tired of it all... If people are unhappy, kill yourself... Why ruin the lives of so many others? :(

Confirmations coming out, he was a medical student at CU who recently dropped out... probably not too far of a stretch to think falling short in school may have been some kind of motivation. If thats the case its just so hard to understand why his failures would have to be paid for by innocent people. :(

They talked to the "suspect's", mother this morning in San Diego on the news and she said "you've got the right person. ' If you knew he was unstable why didn't you help or tell anyone?

They should charge her too. This is such a tragic event and if she has known that he was this unstable, she is culpable for his actions as well.

This is disgusting.

Bring back the death sentence.

We never got rid of it here. Stupid appeals process (and I agree we need one...See Tim Masters) just allows it to take forever before we end someone.

This coward wanted the Fame and Glory of this. One of the interns at my fav radio station didn't make it out of there. I'm not in a good mood because of this.

Like Dylan said, if you know someone that has a mental condition, don't be scared of them. Embrace them to help in any way you can. Clearly, their's may not be the only life you save.

I have a heavy heart and everyone in that community is in my prayers today.

:patriot:

Sadly the same thing I was thinking as well... the midnight opening of an action movie. I get that its only rated PG-13, but seriously people? WOW.

I am not even a parent and agree.

I guess since he dressed up like that people thought he was in costume to watch the movie. One news article I read was that he had full body armor and gas mask. He just dropped out of medical school about month ago.

I just read one of the victims was in the military but they couldn't confirmed if he/she was injured or killed. It's sad to think that somebody who may have been overseas protecting us was attacked while watching a movie in the country they defended!