Customer Service 866.965.0400

A couple of pics of the new ride

Rich

The sun finally came out today and I took a couple of quick shots, and then a couple when I washed her.

000_3668.jpg

000_3667.jpg

000_3658.jpg

000_3661.jpg

000_3660.jpg

000_3659.jpg

000_3671.jpg

000_3669.jpg

Look how the water beads on the roof!!

000_3665.jpg

Outstanding Rick. I love the new 60th Anniversary edition. I saw one for the first time at the Corvette Corral in Sebring. I like how the stripes are in the top also. I understand that is an option to the package.

Again great looking ride. I just moved up from my C5 to a C6.

Enjoy my friend.

Everyone is getting new Vettes!! I want one but I can't seem to save up enough money for that ZR1-LS9 638-horsepower supercharged V8 with titanium connecting rods and intake valves and a test track top speed of 205 mph. Oh Yeahhhhh!! :burnout:

I need to start a donation website and call it-"Chevy Girl Needs a New ZR1". Just think if I could get 130,000 people to just send me a $1 each. :)

Your new Vette is so gorgeous!! :rockon:

**alright...who want to make me a website? lol

Teresa, Criswells has a cyber gray 2012 Calloway Grand Sport for $86,000. Same hp as the ZR1. I was torn between the two for sure.

A friend of mine has a Z06 Callaway and it is 13 hp higher then the ZR1, but you made the right choice Rich.

Everyone is getting new Vettes!! I want one but I can't seem to save up enough money for that ZR1-LS9 638-horsepower supercharged V8 with titanium connecting rods and intake valves and a test track top speed of 205 mph. Oh Yeahhhhh!! :burnout:

I need to start a donation website and call it-"Chevy Girl Needs a New ZR1". Just think if I could get 130' date='000 people to just send me a $1 each. :)

Your new Vette is so gorgeous!! :rockon:

**alright...who want to make me a website? lol

Why not start a donation website? Octamom is doing it to raise $150,000 to save her house.

I'll donate to your fund as long as I get 10 minutes behind the wheel of that bad boy! :banana:

Very nice! The 427 convertible proves that someone at GM still "gets it!":burnout:

:iagree: I just wish more people at GM would "get it."

Very Nice car BTW, my dad is so happy they came out with the 60th anv. He has always wanted a Z06 but want a conv, now he can have both