Customer Service 866.965.0400

Olympics

floraneg

Well, I've been in London for a week now and attended the opening ceremonies earlier this evening. I was wondering how it looked on TV back in the States. It was an exhilarating experience, but in my opinion it was no where near what the Beijing ceremonies were. Staying another week then heading home to wash some Porsches.

Go USA!

:patriot:

My Wife wants to wait until the US is shown..

I feel like I have found the end of the internet, lol

and I have a brand new laptop to play with and am currently bored! haha

My Bride and I were watching the opening ceremony... she has gone to bed, she said it was a "better use of her time". Opening ceremony isn't captivating IMO.

Recording it to watch the torch lighting portion tomorrow morning. :xfingers:

i cant watch the summer olympics, its pretty painful to watch IMHO. I get excited for the winter olympics, love watching the bob sleds,skiing/snowboarding.

i feel like the summer olympics could be cool if they kept to core sports instead of offering things like ribbons and horse dancing etc? :confused:

none the less i tried to watch the opening ceremonies and got bored pretty quick

Hey Dave! Long time no posts.

I missed the opening ceremony. Instead I went and saw Dark Knight Rises. I am looking forward to a lot of the events though.

My friend is obsessed with sports and watches as much as he can of anything that relates to competition. So when the Olympics start he DVR's almost everything on his 3 TV's in his house. Then he stays up all hours of the night and all day to watch each event. I remember the last Olympics I stopped by his house late one night and he was getting excited to watch cycling at 3am. I think I actually like his craziness to watch everything most of all. He keeps me updated on everything. :patriot:

Just to add to my story above about my friend. I just stopped by his house to say hello and as I pulled up I can hear screaming/cheering going on from the screen door. I walk in and he's going nuts over some intense match of women's badminton going on in the olympics. Told you this guy goes nuts over sports!!! :lol: