Customer Service 866.965.0400

I'm moving to Colorado!

Team Adam's

Some people already know, but figured I'd make it official. Probably the worst kept secret in the Adam's circle of trust right now. :D

Me and the family are packing up and moving to Colorado! Its been in the works for awhile, but didn't want to say anything until escrow was closed on this house and we were actually getting out.

Well, escrow closed yesterday, got our check today... We've got till Monday to get the heck outta here! :willy:

As an 'in between' we'll be moving into my in-laws guest house for the next month (give or take) while we get housing in Colorado all situated.

Its definitely going to be hard to leave all of our friends and family behind here in CA, but at the same time we're very excited to start this little adventure. My wife and I have lived in SoCal our entire lives so this will be a whole new thing for us.

Amanda finally gets to be a stay at home mom and dedicate her days to helping Tanner. I get to work in the same building as the rest of the team rather than having to fly out all the time and interact day to day via email and phone.

Look to see a HUGE increase in the amount of tech videos and FAQ posts here on the forum and a serious improvement in our product development cycles. Theres already a weekly youtube series in the works ("Ask Adam's") where submissions will be taken and we'll do videos to answer them. I'm really excited to get going at the Adam's HQ! I believe recent visitors to the warehouse have been getting tours of my office LOL.

BTW - before anyone asks... no, I will not become a Rockies fan... HALO'S FOR LIFE!! :banana:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Dylan. Just knowing that your wife will be able to be with Tanner full time now is a huge thing. At least you are used to the Colorado scene with the amounts of visits under your belt.

When I left SoCal for Connecticut I was thankful I had family here and a good friend base thru my cousins. I have no doubt you and your family will have the same success.

Sounds like more exciting stuff ahead for Adam's Polishes and having you there will also make things great for everyone....even though it's pretty amazing already.

I wish you all the best on your new move! :patriot:

BTW - before anyone asks... no, I will not become a Rockies fan... HALO'S FOR LIFE!!

Yeah. We'll see what happens when the Rocks get good again. You'll catch it.

Good luck!

congrats man! way to get out of the land filled with fruits and nuts :jester:

colorado is gorgeous and i wouldn't mind living there one day, im also sure the cost of living is about half of what it is in SoCal! glad to hear your wife will be able to spend her days with your son, thats HUGE! (i imagine the cost of living has something todo with it) :)

Good luck with the house hunt!

(i imagine the cost of living has something todo with it) :)

Absolutely does. Theres no way we could ever afford to be a one income house and maintain our standard of living here in CA. Truth be told, its costing more than ever to live here, and the quality of life is lower than its ever been.

I'm not a big fan of paying more for less... getting out while the gettings good! I'll always be a Cali guy at heart, but too much is wrong with this state to justify spending what we do to live here.

I'm not a big fan of paying more for less... getting out while the gettings good! I'll always be a Cali guy at heart, but too much is wrong with this state to justify spending what we do to live here.

I'm with you, bud. I left CA over 15 years ago after spending all of my life there. I miss it every day but I would never move back.

Love to visit, tho'.

Besides - who would all of these Texans laugh at if I moved back?

(Stranger in a strange land)

I'm with you, bud.

Love to visit, tho'.

This is what I say about all large cities... NYC, LA, Chicago...

This is a HUGE change for you Dylan, but you have your wife and son... THAT will make it MUCH easier...

I bet the in-laws are sad to see you leave though...

Chris

Odds are they'll probably be right behind us LOL... when we drive up next month they're gonna come and stay while we get situated. Something tells me their general dislike for the state of California and being both retired as they are will make the choice to move pretty easy once they see the area.

Will definitely want to move after they visit. The HQ is based in an awesome area with great views. Can't wait to see what Dylan in the warehouse is like.

BTW your office is pretty nice, try not to mess it up by adding Angels stuff. They'll only let ya down lol kidding

Odds are they'll probably be right behind us LOL... when we drive up next month they're gonna come and stay while we get situated. Something tells me their general dislike for the state of California and being both retired as they are will make the choice to move pretty easy once they see the area.

That's cool! Happy wife... Happy life... :2thumbs: