Customer Service 866.965.0400

My old truck from WAY back...

Chewy

I stopped to fill up the car last night and what did I see? YEP! My old truck...

WOW this thing is looking ratty! I sold it with around 140,000 miles on it, but it was in decent shape. No rust or anything major when I had it. I sold it in 1997... It's a 1990.

This isn't a great picture and doesn't show ALL the damage, but WOW is it bad...

253,000 miles on the original trans and 300CI I-6.

There's not enough Adams product in the warehouse to make this truck look good! lol

I put those fog lights in that grill and had that grill painted black... In the day, it got looks... Now it's just a SIGHT! Not a good sight either... The current owner was cool... He's in construction and doesn't have a lot of dough...

Chris

Edited by Chewy

It's always cool to see your old vehicle, then you see how bad of shape they're in.

I see my 97 Blazer from time to time that I bought when I first move back here to CT 11 years ago. It's dented, scratched and beginning to rust. She also has 2 different rims on it too. I had that thing in mint condition while it was in my hands. :(

Yes we can always tell it when one of our babies is spotted. Sometimes I would just as well see them again, especially if they have been abused.

But I would like to see one of my old Corvettes or my Malibu (although I know what happened to it). Would also like to see if my 1969 road runner is still alive.

Edited by Golf for Life

One thing I love about the internet is it makes it so easy to sell things to non-local people. Between ebay, enthusiast forums, and craigslist, I've sold vehicles to (and bought from) folks hundreds or even thousands of miles away. My point is once I sell a vehicle I don't want to see it all over town. I mean, isn't it always awkward when you run into an ex-girlfriend?

Unfortunately my brother owns my first car and he does not take care of vehicles at all. I kept that thing nice and clean in the interior and as good as I can on the outside. Took it for oil changes and all.

Now he barely gets the oil changed, its falling apart, and he never washed it. The inside has crap all over.

:(

2001 Cavalier.

I'm still always keeping an eye out for the 75 Corvette that my dad had bought new and sold to me when I was in my 20s. I let it go about 12 years ago and would love to bring it back home. I sold it locally, so there's some chance it's still around. I last saw it on an area road about 3 years after I sold it.

One thing I love about the internet is it makes it so easy to sell things to non-local people. Between ebay, enthusiast forums, and craigslist, I've sold vehicles to (and bought from) folks hundreds or even thousands of miles away. My point is once I sell a vehicle I don't want to see it all over town. I mean, isn't it always awkward when you run into an ex-girlfriend?

Amen about the ex-girlfriend. I ran into one of my high school sweethearts and yeah, it was rather awkward. That was most likely due to the fact that we were both high school athletes and now...well no athleticism if you know what I mean. Flat stomach why did you leave me???:willy:

I saw my old Civic when I was in Colorado for Thanksgiving. It was a little rough for my liking. My brother in law owns it now (he was the original owner too) so I know I can see it whenever I am there.

That is very similar to my first ride. I had a 89 F-250. It was 10 years old when I got it in 99 and I sold it in 03. I use to see it running around town for a couple years then I moved away and a freiend of mine saw it and said it was trashed bad, and I have not seen it since.

I agree, unless I'm trying to buy it back, I don't want to see it.

Bruce