Customer Service 866.965.0400

New from Colorado

asommers

Hi, I am Alex Sommers. I am a salesman at Purifoy Chevrolet in Fort Lupton, Colorado. I met Adam a couple months ago through the dealership and had no idea he owned the official pollish company of Corvette, Camaro, and now Cadillac! What a great guy and what great products Adam's makes! Adam asked me if I would join his forum and help out with any GM car related questions or anything like that and I was honored! If you do have any questions or comments, let me know, I've read several of your posts and this seems like a great community! Other than that, I am just going to post pics of cool inventory we get through here that has been detailed with Adam's products. I look forward to getting to know all of you!

We are Colorado's #1 Corvette dealership and we use Adam's on everything we sell. The Torch Red Corvette ZR1 from Adam's new bottles is currently on our showroom floor :2thumbs:

Welcome Alex! I'm kinda partial to Corvettes myself. :D

:welcomebanner::welcomebanner::welcomebanner:

Thank you Rich, I have seen a couple of your posts. I love the new 427 Convertibles, congrats on owning one! We have sold two and have one in stock, the bosses let me take a quick spin in it the other day. Nothing like the LS7!!!

Welcome to the site Alex :welcomebanner:

I've been meaning to drive up to Ft. Lupton and check out your dealership. I've read good things about Purifoy and heard it might be a good place to check out some performance mods for my ZL1 :D

You should definitely come up, it is worth the trip and I'd love to see your ZL1!