Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Store Layout

We're changing a few things up to make navigating the site easier.

The first change to help customers find what they're looking for is a change to a 'grid' style layout from our previous 'list' style that would require a lot of scrolling.

Hop on over to http://www.AdamsPolishes.com and check it out. As always all feedback is welcome! :cheers:

post-1263-136818085919_thumb.jpg

One thing I would suggest is having the same product listed then the next product. For example, with the waterless wash and detail spray link, list all of the detail spray products (gallon, 16 oz, clay collection, DS collection, etc) then list the waterless wash. It's just an OCD thing I havez. It's not really a huge deal, just something I would do. Lol

I noticed this change the other day.

I'll be honest, I liked the website before, I preferred the widescreen layout of the products and their descriptions. Not a big fan of the grid style.

It'd be cool if there was an option for grid style vs. old style.

I'm the kind of person who hates change, so take my comments as you will.

Maybe in one grid list all sizes and prices for the chemicals.

Detail Spray

Mini $$

Handy 16 Oz $$

New Big 36 0z $$

Gallon $$

5 Gallon $$

And you could just select the size you wanted. With offered with another item you would list it separately. You could still keep them in their categories.

572.jpg That writing, that size, in that typeface, is a little hard to read for this older guy. It is not real easy with my cheater glasses either. The writing below it is fine. Maybe make your Daily special and Weekly Special ads in a double to triple sized box.

572.jpg That writing, that size, in that typeface, is a little hard to read for this older guy. It is not real easy with my cheater glasses either. The writing below it is fine. Maybe make your Daily special and Weekly Special ads in a double to triple sized box.

Great idea

I noticed this change the other day.

I'll be honest, I liked the website before, I preferred the widescreen layout of the products and their descriptions. Not a big fan of the grid style.

It'd be cool if there was an option for grid style vs. old style.

I'm the kind of person who hates change, so take my comments as you will.

I'm with Mark on this one.