Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams at Fall Carlisle!

I'd like to start by saying this was an awesome show! And it was a privilege to work with Adam, Mario, Nick, Dave, and Ed. Throughout the event we had some awesome cars, as always, to demo on. Thanks for all who attended this event!!!

Kicking off the week!

garytyte.jpg

First demo car!

2evuty7y.jpg

Mario showing off some waterless wash.

pytepaty.jpg

Dave doing some prep work

e3yqaqup.jpg

All set and ready to go for demos!

8ygagesa.jpg

Light swirls, nothing too bad

yjamadad.jpg

After a round of SHR and FMP

mymanahy.jpg

Where is the detail spray bottle?

uzujede8.jpg

50/50 of an old f150... Man was this thing turned out great!

qeny2e5u.jpg

Another 50/50

4ezu4uha.jpg

Some reflection shots...

2y7y3u8u.jpg

u5uvy2yg.jpg

2 year old Denali with some serious swirls!

6u2y6ame.jpg

After a round of SHR and FMP!

a9u2aga3.jpg

Here she is all polished out and topped with brilliant glaze and Americana! Ed did serious some magic on the trim and fender wells with svrt and undercarriage spray!

agagy7a3.jpg

We ended up getting rained on, but it made for a perfect opportunity to get some pictures of water beading action from brilliant glaze and Americana!

y8ejyqa9.jpg

u8erytu2.jpg

egyqaga5.jpg

ba5aga7a.jpg

2010 challenger before... We ended up getting swamped and I was not able to get too many before pictures.

yjegemes.jpg

bujeraby.jpg

After a round of SHR, FMP, brilliant glaze, and Americana!

evenasud.jpg

harysebu.jpg

e5u3uryn.jpg

u2apedyh.jpg

Here are some random picture of the show!

9adapyvu.jpg

5ebe3y7y.jpg

jajy7a6a.jpg

a4edapuq.jpg

gu7yne8a.jpg

7ahu9emy.jpg

azajy8ap.jpg

And that's all folks! Thanks for tuning in!!!

Pictures came out great Justin! Great time at this show, always nice to see old friends as well as meet new ones.

I think the turn-arounds on the F-150 and the Denali truck were my favorite. I've never seen a beat up old truck get so much attention sitting in front of our booth!

Nice shots Justin, nice shots for sure.

Great time hanging out those days and being able to be part of the team.

World record time for Americana application by Justin and removal by me: 4:11, yes, four minutes and 11 seconds! Done on the Challenger just before Mark, it's owner, had to take off. Couldn't let him go without a nice coat of Americana after all the polishing.

Justin, Nick, Dave, Mario, & Ed, you guys are AWESOME, and what a great time, and great show!!! Thanks for giving it your all, and our 10th year at the Fall Show was the most successful yet.

I love Carlisle, and the East Coast team!!:cheers:

Thanks for all the comments guys, and it was great working with everyone!

As for that red f150... I looked like I murdered something! My pants and shirt were covered in red by the time we were done polishing that thing out!

You mean you actually worked? AHAHAHAHAH I kid man I kid! Justin works harder at shows than most I've seen. It's always a treat when I know I am going to a show and Justin will be there. He and I make a pretty darn good team!

Brother, great pics, and I look forward to when you and I will be working together again.

Mook

It looks like EVERYONE worked really hard--sorry I missed you all, but I had a rehabilitation of an Accord to do that weekend, many thanks to our friend Matt (matts88yj), I never would have gotten this one finished on my own in the time allotted. I have pics...somewhere...:pc: