Customer Service 866.965.0400

what towels do u use for detail spray?

hemi1300

Question

obviously the blue waffle weave towels for waterless wash, but what towels do u guys use for detail spray? Single soft for application and final wipe of the ds? Just curious what towels work best for application of ds and final wipe after

thanks for the quick responses, will stick to the ww or single soft, and decide which i like better. Another question about drying-after the pooling rinse and bulk of water blown off with master. Apply detail spray and wipe down with gwdt, do u guys follow up with another towel to eliminate any streaks after the gwdt? Just received my second gwdt, so maybe after the first wipe with ds/gwdt-immediately follow with the next gwdt to soak up any moisture/streaks?

thanks for the quick responses, will stick to the ww or single soft, and decide which i like better. Another question about drying-after the pooling rinse and bulk of water blown off with master. Apply detail spray and wipe down with gwdt, do u guys follow up with another towel to eliminate any streaks after the gwdt? Just received my second gwdt, so maybe after the first wipe with ds/gwdt-immediately follow with the next gwdt to soak up any moisture/streaks?

If I have any streaks after drying, I go back over it with a single soft and detail spray as necessary.

the best drying routine I have found is a sheet rinse after washing > pull into the garage and mist the entire car with detail spray > very gently dry most of the water with your GWDT > then break out the master blaster and dry the rest of the paint and hard to reach areas > then hit the door jambs, trunk, engine bay etc with your second GWDT and detail spray > then dry wheels and tires with master blaster - done.

the best drying routine I have found is a sheet rinse after washing > pull into the garage and mist the entire car with detail spray > very gently dry most of the water with your GWDT > then break out the master blaster and dry the rest of the paint and hard to reach areas > then hit the door jambs, trunk, engine bay etc with your second GWDT and detail spray > then dry wheels and tires with master blaster - done.

This^^^^^

This^^^^^

I rarely mist with detail spray since I have a Master Blaster. I just wipe the water droplets away with a waffle weave as I go around the vehicle. Much less wiping involved that way. I do the sheet rinsing after blasting the soap from crevices with a water stream.