Customer Service 866.965.0400

Show your 50/50 shots

Pureshine

Question

• Answers 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

2010 Ford Crown Vic Police Interceptor. Trunk has heavy scratches due to setting heavy equipment on it. Almost all the deep scratches came out. There was two areas where I'm guessing bird droppings sat for an extended period of time and ate into the clear coat because they aren't budging.

This was done with SSR (about 8 passes), SHR (also about 8 passes), FMP (6 passes), Brilliant Glaze, and Americana. I had to purchase and use the focus pad system for the really deep scratches.

<a href=http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/6489/img0021pwf.jpg' alt='img0021pwf.jpg'>

img0023be.jpg

img0024pf.jpg

img0025ao.jpg

Edited by tony97gt

2010 Ford Crown Vic Police Interceptor. Trunk has heavy scratches due to setting heavy equipment on it. Almost all the deep scratches came out. There was two areas where I'm guessing bird droppings sat for an extended period of time and ate into the clear coat because they aren't budging.

This was done with SSR (about 8 passes), SHR (also about 8 passes), FMP (6 passes), Brilliant Glaze, and Americana. I had to purchase and use the focus pad system for the really deep scratches.

3a6a3ybe.jpga8e2a5uh.jpg

Can I assist you somehow? Are you using a Camera or a Camera on a phone?

I use a regular point and shoot camera most if the time. I have the best luck with my iPhone . I'm using halogen lights and a brinkman swirl finder.

I try adjusting the angle but never can get it perfect.