Customer Service 866.965.0400

Don't lie...

BrianT

I was out cleaning the wife's windows the other day and they were really dirty. I thought to myself, I don't want to use my good Adam's MF towel on these windows and get them dirty. I ended up using some shop towels to get 98% of the dirt off and I followed that up with the Adams glass cleaner and MF towel.

So don't lie, how many of you are like me and baby your Adams MF towels??

I baby the single and double soft towels and refuse to use them where they would get dirty. They're used for sealant, glaze, and wax removal and thats about it. The glass towels, waffle weaves, and utility towels are another story since those are the ones that are supposed to remove the dirt. They do however clean up like new with the revitalizer so I'm not worried.

Definatlly use the cheap ones for things like the engine bay and the first pass on the door jambs. I'm always picking up new single soft towels on the daily specials but never use them. Today i counted 6 in circulation and 20 still in plastic. These are typically the last thing that touches the finish you your vehicle and people take such good care of them you're afraid to use them for anything else.

Guilty myself.. My wife complains and asks why cant I use those nice fluffy ones you get from Adams? I tell her the same ..these are for glaze, waxing and buffing not cleaning door jams and windows.

I decided to purchase some of her own to use on whatever she wants.

Yup!! Right there! :lol: This is wow crazy I am...Adams towels only paint and if they hit the ground they then fall into the next category, "Dirty Job" towels old low grade auto store kind, some for windows, some for "light" engine etc and to think I used to use these on my paint!! :willy: Oh the times they are a changin'!

Then there's the terry cloth towels I use for the really bad stuff (mainly customers) greasy engines etc for the cleaning part of the detail...and they're good for wiping my hands after an oil change or whatever (don't like things on my hands for some reason haha)