Customer Service 866.965.0400

Werner Work Platform on sale Black Friday

Tim

I just ordered one. That will make it so much easier to reach the top center area of my Sierra.

I already have two but decided to purchase two more at that price.

What will you do with four of these, set up several so you don't have to keep moving it?

Edited by Redbeard

So excited to use it. Always use a step stool to wash the roof of the truck and wife's jeep, this will make it so much easier. Also seems like it will double for a bench to sit on detailing the truck, small work platform for when I need one, never even thought about buying one of these before until I saw this thread, hoping it gets much use!! Any other handy tips/tricks u guys use it for?

So excited to use it. Always use a step stool to wash the roof of the truck and wife's jeep, this will make it so much easier. Also seems like it will double for a bench to sit on detailing the truck, small work platform for when I need one, never even thought about buying one of these before until I saw this thread, hoping it gets much use!! Any other handy tips/tricks u guys use it for?

I use mine often for a 'general' work bench/table. For detailing I use it for scrubbing and vacuuming the floor mats - it is just the right width for them.