Customer Service 866.965.0400

Help Welcome (or initiate, haze, etc) Nick to the Team!

I'm very happy to announce a new addition to the forum team here, a guy who has helped us out at a number of shows over the past year and has always been a great presence here on our forum.

Nick McQueen (no relation to Steve :D )

Nick is extremely well versed with our products and detailing as I'm sure those of you who met him at Camaro5Fest, Mecum Chicago, or various Carlisle events can attest to.

He will be stepping into a role where he will be more involved with our forums here as well as other forums we sponsor. Happy to have you on board Nick... welcome to the team! :cheers:

Congrats....just like telling people you're an MMA fighter. Instant respect, haha.

Haha thanks. Funny you mention MMA fighters...I've been told MANY times how much I look like Chuck Liddell.

There was a 6 week stretch a few years back that I shaved my mustache like his...and even did the mohawk + mustache for the week of Halloween. Halloween night out on the town was hilarious, I don't even remember how many pictures I posed in and "autographs" I signed as The Iceman.

Good times. :cheers: