Customer Service 866.965.0400

Sad day in ct.

Golf for Life

As a father of 3 small boys (1 in Pre-K, 1 in 2nd grade, and a 1 year old), I can't imagine what those parents are going through. Unfortunately, things like this really put things into perspective. I know I will say an extra special goodnight to my kids tonight.

I wrote this on grrrr8.net.

This took place only 2 towns from me. I have friends who live there & have children that attend that school. My wife's girlfriend just confirmed her neighbors son was one of the victims. 6-7 years old.

I can never imagine being one of those parents to find out their baby was one of the children attending that school or one of the victims? We cannot compare our problems with what these people are going through.

Please no matter what your beliefs are please find it in your heart to remembers these victims ..20 of them children that had their whole lives ahead of them.

Hug your loved ones!

th_HalfMast.gif

There are no words. No one from there will ever read what we write. They most likely won't see all the prayers or condolences on Facebook. There is nothing any of us can do except take our own children into our arms and hug them and get on our knees in prayer to God that it never happens again to any family, any country, anywhere. And to thank God that our children and grandchildren are still with us tonight.

My heart and my wife's heart are both heavy tonight. We have a five year old and a 2 year old grandkids. They are the lights of our lives. To lose either one would be unbearable.

We will pray tonight for the families of all who lost someone today, and pray that some kind of good comes from it. Senseless and sad.

Prayers, prayers, prayers. This act today was heinous and demonic. These children affected by this have completely lost their innocence and will never be the same. I hope he burns.

Its a shame that a place of learning and knowledge building and the development of our youth has become a place of horror in these cases.

Like most of you, I cannot stop thinking about this tragedy. Can't stop thinking selfishly, about if one of our kids was killed.

Seems hard not to think about what would be going through this guy's mind, as kept firing...and firing.

People want to take God out of schools, then turn to him when things like this happen. Maybe time to change the program.

Our prayers are with the victims, and their families tonight. How terrible.

Just a really sad day. I'm a father of a 4 year old and spend a lot of time with my son. I can't even imagine what those families are going through. My thoughts and prayers go to everyone affected in this tragedy. I just know that God has some new angels sitting with Him tonight.

Dream Workz Auto Detailing using Tapatalk