Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Dyno Numbers after Ported FAST 102 & DuSpeed OTRCAI

AZGTO

Earlier this week I had my Ported FAST 102 and DuSpeed OTRCAI installed at Top Gear Motorsports here in Mesa, Az since my LS2 Intake/Volant was choking my heads/cam setup. I went down to Loud Pedal Motorsports yesterday and had NicD work his magic on the car. I ended up picking up an additional 31whp and 45wtq over my previous LS2 Intake/Volant setup. My final Heads/Cam numbers are now 456whp/425wtq

Original Build Thread:

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/vehicle-mods/13552.htm

IMG_20121225_201230.jpg

Here's a dyno chart after adding the FAST 102 and DuSpeed

dynobeforeafter.jpg

Overall Gains of my whole Heads/Cam/Intake setup ended up being 120whp & 87wtq

finalbeforeafter.jpg

HUGE Thanks to Top Gear Motorsports and NicD for all the help/work that they have done.

Heard lots of good things about NicD's tuning ability. Solid increases. That DuSpeed will REALLY shine at the track, your trap speeds should increase substantially!

Yes! NicD is amazing at what he does. So happy he is local

VERY nice! I have read a lot about the LS2 intake being very restrictive, especially as you upgrade the top end. What are you tuned with? HP Tuners?

Yes, I believe HP Tuners

What's your cam specs? Heads decked? What injectors?

My car is setup very similar.

AI cnc 243s

Vrx5 cam

Fast 102

Otr cold air

Fast 46lb injectors

235/240 .595/.595 110lsa

Heads are milled .030 with larger valves

Stock injectors

How's that GMM I sold you holding up?

235/240 .595/.595 110lsa

Heads are milled .030 with larger valves

Stock injectors

How's that GMM I sold you holding up?

Shifter is great. What's the duty cycle on your stock injectors? They have to be maxed and then some!!

Great numbers tho! Put some 3.91 in it, they help tremendously with the weight of these cars!

Love your car, looks great!

Edited by zxgto06

Shifter is great. What's the duty cycle on your stock injectors? They have to be maxed and then some!!

Great numbers tho! Put some 3.91 in it, they help tremendously with the weight of these cars!

Love your car, looks great!

Glad to hear the shifter is good! Not sure what the duty cycle is, I will ask Nic when I see him at sushi next week. He did mention that if I do anymore mods that I will need to get bigger ones so I'd assume they are maxed out. Still on the fence with 3.91's I will give it some time.

uqy5y8y6.jpg

^love that stance and the stock wheels just flat out work on that car! Love it!

Yeah I've got a Mav Man Lip Spoiler I'm going to have paint matched soon and put it on. Should keep me content, the only other wheels I want are ccw 505's but they are so pricey

Very nice numbers:2thumbs:

What is the LS2 intake capable of HP wise?

I still have the stock LS1 intake in my WS6,and it was still holding its own with over 725rwhp (D1SC @ 14psi)?

Very nice numbers:2thumbs:

What is the LS2 intake capable of HP wise?

I still have the stock LS1 intake in my WS6,and it was still holding its own with over 725rwhp (D1SC @ 14psi)?

Thank you! I'm sure boost wise the LS2 intake is capable of 600+whp but it is a very restrictive intake. For my setup being N/A it was hurting me pretty bad.

Strong Donny! You still owe me a joy ride... you gonna be in town during auction week coming up? You know I'll be :)

Sure thing! I will be here all week, I have Jan 19-Feb 5th requested off for Vacation here at work as well

Wow, those are some huge gains! I can't believe the intake manifold and CAI were holding you back that much!

Yeah, I'm glad I spent the $$$ on having Tony Mamo port the FAST 102 and buying the DuSpeed intake. Drives much better now