Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Year.....New Truck

JBlack151

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It got dark before I could snap some photos after I unloaded all the stock parts out of the bed. Here's the only other cell phone shot I have.

It rides amazing and I'm so happy with the whole set up. More pics to follow soon.

a6ajaza7.jpg

Looks great John, well done man! Specs on the Tahoe behind yer truck? Is that yours too?

It's a Suburban lifted on 33s and Fuel wheels. The guy who did my install owns it. I find a link to show you some more pics of it later.

I was able to snap a few shots this morning. I have to drop it back off to the shop to fix/adjust a few things.

Enjoy these for now.

uhynuqa5.jpg

ary4y5az.jpg

e3e4a8ud.jpg

y3utemyt.jpg

e4a3aded.jpg

I want to thank Dan at Innovative Truck Design in Stratford, CT. He did some very high quality work.

Next project is a new forum signature. :D

Here's a few more shots....

u3ytare5.jpg

y4ajyjy4.jpg

sa9uhy8y.jpg

y6e6ajyj.jpg

ebapy2uj.jpg

3u2uhaba.jpg

usu3apar.jpg

e8erynym.jpg

bunehy4y.jpg

qa3e2uja.jpg

ypanepas.jpg

va7urera.jpg

u5ygege3.jpg

ru3evyze.jpg

Thanks man! Surprisingly not as bad as I thought they were going to be. I think the 6 spd helps a little in the lower gears. The 4.10s arrive today and I should be getting them installed in the next few weeks.

Guest Gone & Forgotten

Classy upgrades... I think I 100% love everything you did/had done to it.

Wish I had that kinda cheese to do something to mine. Tax time :( (need an emoji with gun to side of head... that shoots water).

Looking great bud! Is this mean machine going to make the trip down for the clinic?

Yes it is. It will be down in NJ this weekend for the clinic at Detailers Domain, but I have to leave early for something else I have going on in the afternoon. From there I'll be heading down to the clinic in PA at Eric's and I'll be there for the entire weekend.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. :2thumbs: