Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Year.....New Truck

JBlack151

Well I finally did it. Today I became the owner of a 2011 Silverado LTZ with the Z71 package. Got an amazing deal that I couldn't pass up. Plus it wasn't black!!!

I have some big plans for this thing. And they'll begin when I return from my snowmobiling trip next weekend.

Here's a few phone shots I got today.

dypu5yqu.jpg

tape8u4a.jpg

u6use7an.jpg

2y8uduze.jpg

So the driveway is pretty full now. We'll see how long the TBSS stays though. I'm going to try and make it happen.

ta3avyqe.jpg

It's a great feeling to start the New Year off with this truck!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice Silverado John .. Congrats!

I need to ask where you purchased it from. I was just looking at the same one last week.

loacl dealer?

Anyway.. I also hope you manage to keep the TBSS! Happy New Year man!

Edited by Mongosg8

Thanks everyone. Had a good night rolling to dinner with some of our friends in the truck last night. Kept looking out the window at the restaurant to see it parked! :D

On the agenda in the next weeks will be:

Tint

6" or 7" lift kit

35's

20 or 22" wheels

AMP research steps

Bed cover

That should hold me over for a while. :2thumbs:

Looks great!

Are you planning on a de-badge/sticker job?

White is the color I'm getting my truck in as well. I miss having a light colored car. My garage queen can be black, but my DD is going to be light colored.

Chris

Thanks everyone. Had a good night rolling to dinner with some of our friends in the truck last night. Kept looking out the window at the restaurant to see it parked! :D

On the agenda in the next weeks will be:

Tint

6" or 7" lift kit

35's

20 or 22" wheels

AMP research steps

Bed cover

That should hold me over for a while. :2thumbs:

Nice! A word of advice from someone who has been working with and drives a rig with a decent size tire, please consider re-gearing your axles to accommodate the larger diameter of the tires and the possible weight gain with the wheels. Nothing worse than having a truck all jacked up with some nice meats only to be a dog on the road. Your transmission will thank you for re-gearing as well as your motor for not having to work it as hard.

Also that's a lot of lift for 35's! I know it's apples to oranges but on my dads 08 Ram he just has a leveling kit and is running 33" Goodyear Duratrac's. He even said he wouldn't want it any higher due to getting stuff in and out of the bed. I only bring it up since I'm sure there will be a possibility of you hauling the detailing supplies around in the bed.

Congrats and TOOO MUCCCCCH WHEEEEL GAPPPPPP!

It's only going to get worse with a 6" or 7" lift!!! :willy:

Nice truck (although I might be biased) :D

Interesting that the Z71 still gets the wood interior trim in the LTZ model... I didn't know that. The entire reason for me choosing the Z71 option on mine was to get the silver trim parts on the inside and the color matched front end. I didn't have the $$$ to swing the LTZ so I went LT2 and optioned it out.

Very nice! A friend of mine just got a very similar one in White Diamond. He's got plenty of clearance for 20s in 33x12.5 tires with just a front leveling kit (2"? lift).

Do you have a pic of his truck? I would like to see what that looks like.