Customer Service 866.965.0400

Time-lapse quick detail of a '06 Tacoma

heschlie

Heya, I think this is the right place for this, GF and I did a quick wash and wax of her Tacoma after coming back from the snow a few weeks back, took a time-lapse of it and thought it came out pretty well so I thought I'd show it off!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FB6oyW_23s]Washing the Tacoma Time-Lapse with GoPro Hero3 Black - YouTube[/ame]

Dude, that was killer man, thanks for sharing.

I believe that is the first I've seen of a BF/GF tagteam, haha. I love the part where she would help you out, stand and watch, pet the dog....and, repeat. Classic.

Thanks for the praise guys, means a lot! :bow:

@ArmyAcadia09 yea our dog loves bubbles, always tries to eat them!

@redneck08sierra Those were from a party a while back, not sure if there are even any in the box, lol

@krewsman Great idea! Might have to do that if we do another detail on it...

@Black out 300zx The banners were from a limited buy IIRC, the large one was an upgrade they sent me, came as quite the surprise!

@Dylan@Adams Thanks! and thanks for posting it to the facebook page! I am assuming that was you :2thumbs:

Thanks again for viewing!

• 3 months later...

That was great and original! Thanks for sharing.. My wife helps me too and I don't mind because she is OCD about cleaning..

One thing I noticed and I laughed my a-- off .. was the box tipping over in the garage. Not sure why I thought that was funny but made me laugh.