Customer Service 866.965.0400

My New Company Shirts - Detailing Slogans

dipolley

So our old company shirts were getting pretty ragged. I needed to order some more an while I was at it I decided to have some fun. My wife and I had some friends over a few months back and we were discussing what some fun slogans to put on the shirts would be.

My official tag line is: High Point Detailing, High Quality - High Shine. But that is not as memorable as making someone laugh. My wife thought about the old Coed Naked shirts and we came up with "Detailers Do It' Till It Shines." I came up with "It Puts The Polish On The Car Or Else It Gets The Hose Again" (see my signature). The wife did not like that, said no one would get it. I thought it was funny and that much better for when people did understand the reference. So I ordered shirts with both slogans.

I am curious if anyone has any other detailing related slogans?

designall.jpg

designallCAU9KXK3.jpg

So our old company shirts were getting pretty ragged. I needed to order some more an while I was at it I decided to have some fun. My wife and I had some friends over a few months back and we were discussing what some fun slogans to put on the shirts would be.

My official tag line is: High Point Detailing, High Quality - High Shine. But that is not as memorable as making someone laugh. My wife thought about the old Coed Naked shirts and we came up with "Detailers Do It' Till It Shines." I came up with "It Puts The Polish On The Car Or Else It Gets The Hose Again" (see my signature). The wife did not like that, said no one would get it. I thought it was funny and that much better for when people did understand the reference. So I ordered shirts with both slogans.

I am curious if anyone has any other detailing related slogans?

designall.jpg

designallCAU9KXK3.jpg

Great T-shirts David!

other slogans?

"Detailers do it in a garage"

May be something like a fake dictionary entry like

Detailer -a. sees beauty beyond the imperfections

b. attention to detail on the next level

Also see: Perfectionist p.347

"It's all in the details"

"Facemelt mode activated"

"What drives you, drives us!"

"Attention to detail"

and just for laughs,

"you know you're a detailer when...you read this shirt, call us today on (000)000-0000"

Hope some are inspiring.

Good luck!

Silence of the Lambs. When Buffalo Bill had the Senators daughter in the hole, with red bricks all around it. He was holding the white dog and wanted her to put lotion in basket so he could lift it up.

You discribe that seen too well I think. You aren't going to sing "Goodbye Horses" now are you?:lolsmack:

twas the point.. there is a typo on the shirt.. 'till should only have one L.. :cheers:

Dang it. Well better than my last shirt when I misspelled detailig.

And I used to be a proof reader. For shame.

Edited by dipolley

I think the shirts are "fun" but in my opinion, not professional. I guess it just depends on what kind of clientele you're going after. But I don't see a guy in a 2012 CLS 63 AMG trusting the guy wearing a shirt with those slogans. I'm not trying to offend you, I'm just giving honest opinion & feedback. This is the EXACT thing I struggled with recently, in leaving my 15 year career, to start my own business. I had to be "me" but I wanted to OBTAIN trust, relationships, and business, not a giggle......And you really want to "brand" your business. How serious do you want to be taken??

I think the shirts are "fun" but in my opinion, not professional. I guess it just depends on what kind of clientele you're going after. But I don't see a guy in a 2012 CLS 63 AMG trusting the guy wearing a shirt with those slogans. I'm not trying to offend you, I'm just giving honest opinion & feedback. This is the EXACT thing I struggled with recently, in leaving my 15 year career, to start my own business. I had to be "me" but I wanted to OBTAIN trust, relationships, and business, not a giggle......And you really want to "brand" your business. How serious do you want to be taken??

I agree 100%. No pun intended, but you want your look/brand to be polished. Clever is good, but stay away from juvenile and the silence of the lambs type joke. After all, you think a guy with a high end car wants to worry that you're going to treat his car with anything other than complete respect, or send his wife/girlfriend over to pick up his car from a guy with a "it puts the lotion on its skin" or "Detailers do it" type t-shirt?

Chase and Rich you make great points and well constructed criticism. We considered exactly what you have said and why I only ordered one of each. These are more of the fun shirts to show a little less serious side ONLY when appropriate (actually only when it wouldn't be inappropriate) like in my own garage or when around friends or people where that trust has already been established. The uniform is either company T-shirts or Polos. I put these out there to see what kind of response it would get with my trusted Adam's friends. I also wanted to get an idea if this might be a marketable idea as I may put these out there to sell.

Edited by dipolley