Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detail Complete: 2004 Mazda RX-8 "Winning Blue Metallic"

THE Mook

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for all the kind words! I want to talk about a lot of this but for obvious reasons, that's not the right thing to do. I can say I LOVE the new Interior Juice, and although I am not a fan of super shiny tires, those that are, if this stuff passes a few more tests, are gonna love it also!

My time being split between four separate machines...I still prefer the Flex 3401 over the Rupes and PC. The Rupes is nice and does move faster than the PC, but I still think I move faster and more effectively with my Flex. The Flex PE-14-2 Rotary is smooth. I mean reallllllly smooth. I look forward to using this machine more in the future!

It was nice getting super close to the new DS also. Sure, I've helped send out oh, all of the new stuff to you all, but using it has been limited to strict testing and as a drying agent (which just got a whole lot more awesome). I feel like I didn't have to use as much claying, I could use it on the glass without worry of streaking while touching up and in between things, and generally the overall feel of the product to me is a lot better now than the last version. I didn't notice a difference from the last in priming pads between panels, save maybe for having to use just a touch less.

If anyone is looking to purchase a detailing vacuum, I can't say enough about how beastly that thing is! :rockon:

Baker, we already have your cage prepared, around the back of the building for the Clinic, :2thumbs:

you even got those pesky black dots off the license plates too... Adam's stuff is amazing.. can't wait to see all the top secret stuff this weekend at the all German detail clinic!

Thank you again,

Mook

Finally onto the fun stuff!

For this portion of the detail I used the following products:

Nice to see Adam's will implement a rotary polisher to the lineup.

I only use my Makita rotary to polish, it's the best! Once you go rotary, you don't go back :lol:

I always felt like us rotary users were left in the dark when it came to pad selection, I know the 7" pads can be used with rotaries, but the 8" pads are awesome to work with.

Looking forward to what is available for the rotary users like myself :D

Mook, how did the experimental polishes and wax work out on the job? Any thing you noticed that might be lead up to any changes or addition to the product line up in the near future? :2thumbs:

For this portion of the detail I used the following products:

Adam's Detail Spray

Adam's Detailing Claybar

Adam's Professional Detailer's Masking Tape

Adam's Flex 3401VRG Polisher with some Testing Polishes

Adam's Porter Cable 7424XP Polisher to apply Adam's Brilliant Glaze

Flex Rotary Polisher PE-14-2 with some Testing Compounds

Rupes Polisher (large throw) only on the Passenger Front Fender, with Testing Polishes

Adam's Swirl and Haze Remover Polishing Pad

Adam's FMP Polishing Pad

Adam's Brilliant Glaze Machine Pad

Adam's Brilliant Glaze

A new Wax we are Testing

Gary,

Everything I used I was impressed with for one reason or another, product testing wise. I can't say much else at this time. Certainly some exciting things down the Pike!

Mook

Thanks Mook. Again great job.. Really loved the headlight results. I need to do my daughters headlights. One is really clear, but the other one is real hazy. Great job, keep up the tight work and throwing us some bones on what might be down the road. :bow::2thumbs:

Was this a free detail to test out product?

The care actually belongs to one of the photographers we work with when we need a car shot. He needed a detail, we needed a car in rough shape to test on.

BTW - anyone in the Denver metro area ever needs studio shots of a car they are the guys to see - Associated Photographics |

The ZR1 on the GM bottles, Adam's Camaro & Bronco, plus a bunch of other really cool shots have been taken by them. They have a killer indoor facility for shooting beauty shots of cars.

Is there an ETA on release date?

No ETA, at least none will disclose here.