Customer Service 866.965.0400

Where do you park your ride in the parking lot?

eleven357

Since some seem to have little or no respect for others property:explode:, I always try to get an end parking space or park away from the most crowded area. If I do not feel my car will be safe from these idiots and losers:loser:, I will not use the lot. I also try to get to know the security person, if possible, and notify them when I am in "the house" and my car is in the lot. If we do not expect safety or service for us and ours, we will get what we deserve!!! I expect good service and safety, if not I will not visit, shop or stay where they are not offered to my expectations. I also let the powers responsible if they meet my expectations, good or poor. And so, service is one of the reason why I buy and use Adam's car care products. Other companies could learn much from Adam and his wonderful staff!!! :2thumbs::2thumbs: Keep up the good work guys!!!:grouphug::grouphug:

Edited by FATBOY

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I normally park far out in the lot but I must admit that on a windy day a shopping cart going 70 mph can do some damage to a door.

Yep...happened to me. :willy::willy::willy:

Been there, one took the door out on my wife's month old black Malibu Maxx. Now when we park, we check grade slope, wind direction and look for curbs to help deflect errant carts.

Bruce

My daughter and I took her baby to the mall today and managed to snag the first spot closest to the door......a parking space to the right was open and there were the yellow "no parking" lines on the left of her. I got the stroller out of the trunk and walked to the door while she got the baby out of the back. Some stupid woman comes up in a fwd and decides to park next to her.....while she has the door open and getting the baby out! There is NO parking spot there and she never even looked to see that my daughter had the door open and was getting a baby out of the car! What is wrong with people?? I was going to say something to this broad, but my daughter asked me not to. Now I regret not letting her have it.

:explode:

My daughter and I took her baby to the mall today and managed to snag the first spot closest to the door......a parking space to the right was open and there were the yellow "no parking" lines on the left of her. I got the stroller out of the trunk and walked to the door while she got the baby out of the back. Some stupid woman comes up in a fwd and decides to park next to her.....while she has the door open and getting the baby out! There is NO parking spot there and she never even looked to see that my daughter had the door open and was getting a baby out of the car! What is wrong with people?? I was going to say something to this broad, but my daughter asked me not to. Now I regret not letting her have it.

:explode:

Yeah I hear you bro!

Some people are just really inconsiderate.

Next time try this- put a note on the clowns car stating, "Since you have no regard for others property and dinged my car, I took the liberty of doing some choice artwork to your car in retaliation". Then go park around the corner and wait for the fun to begin. Somehow watching the turd run around his car examining every little scratch and knick brings a smile. :lol:

I was out on a date last night and the girl I was with just laughed when I parked two rows away in an empty part of the lot. I parked directly under a light and looked back at the car 3 times as we walked away.

I would have done the same.:thumbsup:(the parking, not the laughing)

thats it, im ordering orange cones and safety banner to keep in my car. i know ive got a roll of the safety tape somewhere, that comes in 500' rolls!!! thats alot of times of use...helll lets make it better. lets get a premade body chalkline that we can toss out and some police line tape. put the outline near wheels and tape the area off....

Is it REALLY cheaper to shop at Wal*Mart?

I try EVERYTHING to NOT step foot in that place.

All they do is run small guys out of business and offer NO service to boot!

No thanks!

Well I wish I didn't have to type this.

I went out Saturday night to a bar with my g/f and others and parked my G8 in the parking garage. I took the last spot in the line and parked it 2 feet over the line to give the person that parks next to me that much MORE room to park.

Hell if I didn't come out at 2:00am to see that someone did a hood slide (ala Duke boys) on the car AND threw their F&%#ing door open and slid it across my door!!!!!

My hand still hurts and is bruised from punching my steering wheel several times out of anger. I swear I would have gone to jail that night if the car was still parked next to mine.

I got home (it's 4ºF outside) at 2:00am and grab my Adams products and head for the unheated garage to fix what those F#$%ers did. First I had to put liberal amounts of detail spray on the paint and then wipe off. The only issue with that is it freezes almost instantly when sprayed on a 4º car. SO out came the halogen lights (that made the black paint look great) and I warmed the areas so I could clean them and TRY to remove the large amounts of scratches.

So I think I got most of them out but it will need to be done with the PC when it gets warmer out. I swear I am NEVER taking my car down town clubbing again! EVER!!!!:explode:

Thanks Adams for allowing me to sleep that (morning) lol...

Now... Do you have anything I can put on my hand? ;)

Chris

Edited by Chewy

Well I wish I didn't have to type this.

I went out Saturday night to a bar with my g/f and others and parked my G8 in the parking garage. I took the last spot in the line and parked it 2 feet over the line to give the person that parks next to me that much MORE room to park.

Hell if I didn't come out at 2:00am to see that someone did a hood slide (**** Duke boys) on the car AND threw their F&%#ing door open and slid it across my door!!!!!

My hand still hurts and is bruised from punching my steering wheel several times out of anger. I swear I would have gone to jail that night if the car was still parked next to mine.

I got home (it's 4ºF outside) at 2:00am and grab my Adams products and head for the unheated garage to fix what those F#$%ers did. First I had to put liberal amounts of detail spray on the paint and then wipe off. The only issue with that is it freezes almost instantly when sprayed on a 4º car. SO out came the halogen lights (that made the black paint look great) and I warmed the areas so I could clean them and TRY to remove the large amounts of scratches.

So I think I got most of them out but it will need to be done with the PC when it gets warmer out. I swear I am NEVER taking my car down town clubbing again! EVER!!!!:explode:

Thanks Adams for allowing me to sleep that (morning) lol...

Now... Do you have anything I can put on my hand? ;)

Chris

"Now... Do you have anything I can put on my hand? ;)"

Yeah..............a 4 degree car! :lol:

I normally park far out in the lot but I must admit that on a windy day a shopping cart going 70 mph can do some damage to a door.

Yep...happened to me. :willy::willy::willy:

Yep, I had the same thing happen. Walmart actually ended up paying for $1200 worth of damage a shopping cart did to my car.

I was soooo mad. It was my very first dent.

It was of course parked waaaaaay out in the parking lot. When I went in and got the manager, he agreed I should have been safe where I was parked. It was a really windy day. I don't drive it to Walmart anymore.