Customer Service 866.965.0400

How Should I...

Aceitup1011

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so heres the story and it goes a little something like this ....ashleighs brother and i walk into the grocery store did some shopping for dinner etc...walked around and tried to find a box decently sized to put the ring behind so i opted for a honey nut cheerios box lol...so we go to her lane and a guy bought alot of food lol...so we had time to put everything on the belt with the cheerios last and the ring opened behind it .....so she starts scanning and i walk down to the end and start bagging and talking acting all cool lol then she takes the cheerios scans them looks back and paused reached for the ring and stopped then turned to me and said "FOR REAL?!?!?" so i grabbed her hand pulled her over to the bagging area and got down on 1 knee and said "ashleigh will you marry me"? and be fore i could even get up i was tackled with a hug lol and she was geeking out laughing crying smiling non stop....saying "is this for real OMG" lol then after hugging i said" look whos here" and her mom and dad where at the other end of the lane with my mom and sister and she laughed and cryed some more lol now her dad knew what i was doing and called her mom saying im picking up from work right now lets go ....i got a surprise for you so they snuck in with her even knowing into the store..so it was great and wonderful made our local round to the relatives and the phone calls still got more to make 2mara/2day lol but ya dinner was great. bummed so much that my sisters camera totally crapped out even after putting new batterys in .....sry alls no vid ....but have some pics so here are some pics of dinner after.....

i made a butternut squash bisque but no pics......sry

Sauted asparagus

Sweet Potato and Red bliss potato Mash

Chicken Francese

Dessert i made a Creme Anglaise french toast again no pics lol sry

but heres a few i have more of the actual time of the proposal but need her dad to load those

523.jpg

524.jpg

526.jpg

527.jpg

528.jpg

529.jpg

DSC_1074.jpg

DSC_1075.jpg

DSC_1076.jpg

Thank You

Tyler & Ashleigh

Edited by Aceitup1011

Diamonds and Rubys!!!!!

WooooooooHooooooooo great choice and you chose a beutiful ring.

Your story brought tears to my eyes!!!!! Great Job!!!

Yep...I'd say your a "keeper"!!!!!!!!!! (and you can cook)!!!:banana:

they are actually garnets ( my birthstone) she wanted them her works out cuz her birthstone is a diamond so its like im keeping her safe:thumbsup:

Thanks! to all :)

hello everyone!!! tyler let me read the thread!! it is nuts that i didn't find out about the proposal before hand. i was wicked surprised! i would have never thought that he would ask me in a grocery store. thank you for congratulating us!

Ashleigh

Tyler,

The pictures are GREAT !! Thanks !!

By the way, I've been involved with Internet based forums for over 10 years. I've never experienced someone sharing their life the way that you have shared with all of us, your friends, here.

I can say that by doing that, you have made our lives more joyous by being able to share in the happiness you and your bride to be are feeling now.

and Thank you for that !!

May you and your bride share many happy years together !!

Your Friend,

Dennis

Tyler,

The pictures are GREAT !! Thanks !!

By the way, I've been involved with Internet based forums for over 10 years. I've never experienced someone sharing their life the way that you have shared with all of us, your friends, here.

I can say that by doing that, you have made our lives more joyous by being able to share in the happiness you and your bride to be are feeling now.

and Thank you for that !!

May you and your bride share many happy years together !!

Your Friend,

Dennis

:grouphug:just one big happy family here....like i said on my 1st post i only put this up on the 2 forums where i knew people would appreciate it. after being on a few forums previous to this i can see why people stay. and the bride to be and I would like to thank all of you over and over again for being there and sharing in our joyous time and my planning lol

thanks Dennis:hi: