Customer Service 866.965.0400

How Should I...

Aceitup1011

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am doing the same thing in about 1 month. We are going to see my parents on Marco Isl. FL but the two of us are taking a two day trip to Key West to enjoy something different and alone. I plan on asking her on the beach. I am going to be a smart *** about it though and ask her what she wants in a ring. (I already know this) I want to act like I need to know so that I can have one made up... I'll play it out a bit and then say "OK I have one more question" (bend down on one knee) and ask, Will this do? I KNOW she will freak and hopefully cry and maybe I'll get lucky too... lol

Chris

sry i missed this earlier but thats awesome...:2thumbs: i like......congrats man

Do not forget to ask her father for their blessing!!!!!!!

I took my fiance out to the grand canyon and out on the sky walk bridge. It was amazing! She said yes of course!! woohooO!

Good luck man.

:glasses:

dont worry i def plan on asking and even more so cuz hes a master sgt in the marines lol.....I HAVE TO ASK lol

OK all so shes working this sat from 9-330 .....about 90% sure im doing it then:2thumbs:

:mad:

Update:

ok so i HAVE to work this sat no way around it its a big wedding with lots of details and ive been there for ever and they NEED me so i cant do it this sat but i am DEF doing it next sat its all ready taken care of...so wish me luck and hope nothing comes up lol:)

Edited by Aceitup1011

Teresa, you going to invite anyone to your wedding? I'm heading to Hawaii for the Honolulu Auto Show on business the last weekend of March.

It would be really nice if you could schedule your wedding on that Sunday, so I could swing by with a box of chocolate covered macadamia nuts and a leigh for you both from the Islands!! :lol:

Well I actually booked the flights yesterday. March 18-21. I think we will end up getting married on the 19th-its a Thursday. Everyone is welcome to attend.

I'd much rather go to Hawaii but I would need more vacation time than what I have left until May.

:mad:

Update:

ok so i HAVE to work this sat no way around it its a big wedding with lots of details and ive been there for ever and they NEED me so i cant do it this sat but i am DEF doing it next sat its all ready taken care of...so wish me luck and hope nothing comes up lol:)

:(:(:(

Gee, we really feel sorry for your predictament Adam. Having to fly to a tropical island where it's 80 degrees and all that sun and sand to deal with. Gee that's tough. Poor guy.

:king:

Seriously Rich, it's tough! I'm really sad about it, but getting over each day that the 'high' doesn't get above 15 degrees. Don't cry for me brother, I'll make it through!:banana:

Do make sure and tell us how things go......many congrats to you also! Just don't slip up and let it out. HAHA! Good luck Bro!

LOL not even funny we went out the other night just her and i and i almost said something about it like 10x lol .....few more days!....

Thanks .....my sis is going to tape it so ill post a vid :cheers: