Customer Service 866.965.0400

How Should I...

Aceitup1011

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont do what a friend of mine did.....proposed on stage at a car show before the awards ceremeony in front of roughly close to 500 people.....he likes car shows,she HATES them.....she said yes but a month later he called the wedding off

im young and single(prolly not for much longer though haha)but my suggestion is let it be just the two of you somewhere private....back when i dated my high school sweetheart we always had a place we would go out in the country and lay in the bed of the truck and look up at the stars on clear nights.....thats where i was gonna ask her if we ever got married but we've been broke up for almost 3 yrs and now she's less than 10 steps from me cuz we work together:willy::willy::help::help:

if yall 2 have a place "special" place kinda similar thats what i would do!!

BEST WISHES buddy:thumbsup:.....keep us posted!!

dont do what a friend of mine did.....proposed on stage at a car show before the awards ceremeony in front of roughly close to 500 people.....he likes car shows,she HATES them.....she said yes but a month later he called the wedding off

im young and single(prolly not for much longer though haha)but my suggestion is let it be just the two of you somewhere private....back when i dated my high school sweetheart we always had a place we would go out in the country and lay in the bed of the truck and look up at the stars on clear nights.....thats where i was gonna ask her if we ever got married but we've been broke up for almost 3 yrs and now she's less than 10 steps from me cuz we work together:willy::willy::help::help:

if yall 2 have a place "special" place kinda similar thats what i would do!!

BEST WISHES buddy:thumbsup:.....keep us posted!!

yikes u work together time for a new job lol....jk....

ya we never had that "special place" but we are family oriented and love being around people.....i dont think she will mind if i do it at work...if i did it ....nah i dont think she'd care how many people where there but yes if i did it at a car show should wouldnt b happy lol........

thanks for the wishes....

1hr 1 day and 16 mins!!!!!!!!!:hi:

WOOT!!!! im engaged .......lol ......sucky thing tho....my sisters camera crapped out so no vid - SOB!! but o well im engaged and have some pics i will post later .....it was cool her mom and dad were there .....her dad picked up her mom from work with out her knowing so it worked out good ...plus my mom was there so kinda nice to have everyone around ........but no vid dammit lol o well thanks to everyone for being awesome through out this whole thread .....ill let her read this thread later lol ....

thanks again all u ROCK!