Customer Service 866.965.0400

Few quick shots of my '13 SHO with small mods

Finally snapped a few quick ones of my bull. I'm always running with details, and never slow down enough to take shots of my own cars, lol. I detailed it a couple days ago, so it's been driven a tad bit, and gotten a little dusty, but here she is. Only mods so far: Removed rear mufflers & welded in straight pipes, H&R lowering springs, wrapped front emblem in carbon fiber wrap, replaced amber turn signal bulbs with chrome stealth bulbs, tinted vinyl over corner reflectors, fully debadged, tinted windows. cool.gif

DSC_0378_zps03379194.jpg

DSC_0379_zpsfe048f6e.jpg

DSC_0380_zps8dc4cc75.jpg

DSC_0381_zps0ba823e4.jpg

DSC_0382_zps13a1a527.jpg

DSC_0383_zps4af961de.jpg

DSC_0384_zpsd7e1498c.jpg

DSC_0385_zps4b8d5588.jpg

DSC_0386_zps23503479.jpg

Future mod plans: Replace factory resonator with Magnaflow muffler, 4" exhaust tips, Livernois tune, paint roof gloss black, wrap rear emblem in carbon fiber, 20x10 concave wheels with 275/40 tires. It's my daily driver, so I don't wanna go "nuts" with it, but definitely plan to inject a bit more "cool" into it. Thanks for looking!! smile.gif

Nice car! Glad you decided to SHO-off your ride.

Oh my gosh.....:banana::cheers:

Much cleaner now Chase!

Thanks man! SO GLAD to get rid of the "minivan" ride height!

Nice dude! That's an awesome car!

Thanks Ryan! Any updated pics of the ST???

Preciate ya guys! It's nothin' too fancy, but I'm really happy with it. After I do the next little round of mods, I'll be right where I wanna be with it for a good-lookin-business-promotin' daily driver! :)

Jesus christ thats bad ***!!! U are the king of cool brotha haha i love the color combo! I hope you stick with the same color setup on the new wheels, to me the contrast in the two colors tie it all together if you get what i mean haha

Jesus christ thats bad ***!!! U are the king of cool brotha haha i love the color combo! I hope you stick with the same color setup on the new wheels, to me the contrast in the two colors tie it all together if you get what i mean haha

Lol all good my brother from another mother! Wheels will stick with a similar color combo yes. Just a sliiiiiiiiightly more aggressive offset & wider. Little more "stance" and a little more grip. :) Thanks a ton!!!!

Looks great, how does turbo compare to your hemi? Also, if that's your house in the background, looks sick!

Compared to my Charger....?? Not even CLOSE (Charger has a 426). Compared to a stock SRT?? It's a tiny bit slower. But after the exhaust & tune....should be a dead-on comparison!! :)